What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild recruiting for New Arc users

2»

Comments

• Options
    rosetech33#4116 rosetech33 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The only reason that I haven't been playing is that I can't find anyone to play with. Looking for a guild with mature players that play together, are online, help and talk to each other. I hate it when I enter a random dungeon and someone just runs through and I don't even have time to look around or stop and have the rogue in the party disable traps so I'm not running through my injury kits like crazy trying to catch up with everyone. I met some nice people once in a group, but they didn't speak English so I couldn't understand them. :( I have a level 30 Devoted Cleric and my Trickster Rogue I haven't played in a while but she is a level 19. Would play more often if I had people to play with. Please invite me PS4 online ID Rosetech33 and Clerics name is Rosalynn.
  • Options
    mydiscordia#4754 mydiscordia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Disturbia GH19 is seeking an alliance with rotating swords/helm to finally call home for good. All buildings ready for GH20 upgrade. Members 30+, actively recruiting members as well. Looking for activity and involvement. If interested, contact GT MyDiscordia on Xbox Live.
  • Options
    quilnye#0986 quilnye Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Lookings for someone with mic and knowledge of game to help me out. Please add me Quil_Nye
  • Options
    annoyingtiger888annoyingtiger888 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello all! I've just joined the forums, and I started playing Neverwinter about a week or so ago. I only know one person that plays, but our time zones don't always mash up so we don't get to play often.

I try to play everyday, as I'm currently live-streaming my game play, but I do miss a day here and there. A couple things to note:

- Yes, I have a mic, but because of my anxiety disorder I don't feel comfortable talking to new people. I usually have to be friends with someone through text for months before I start to feel comfortable. Trying to persuade me with "it'll be okay, it's fine, nothing will happen, just do it" is not appreciated and just makes me more uncomfortable.

- I don't enjoy dungeons unless I can solo them (again, because of my anxiety) so I won't be participating in guild dungeon events. I also hate PVP.

What I'm looking for: A friendly guild that will accept me despite my bad anxiety and that will understand my reluctance for social interaction. Basically, I'm just looking for a social guild that doesn't mind answering a million and one questions lol I also have no idea how to accept guild invites and I've never used the in game chat function before. Yes, I'm a lot of work, but I will do my best not to be a hindrance to anyone!

Some relevant info:
    - Main is Rogue, level 15, human.
    - PSN: AnnoyingTiger888
    - Discord: AnnoyingTiger888#5012
    - Time Zone: EST/New York
    - I am over 21 but younger than 30.

Hopefully, this isn't too long ^^' Thanks for reading!
This discussion has been closed.