test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sister of Spite deals 114094232 (161135776) Physical Damage to you with Theft of Vitae.

merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
Your Barkshield Armor absorbs 16946 (12000) damage from Sister of Spite's Theft of Vitae.

[Combat (Self)] Sister of Spite deals 114094232 (161135776) Physical Damage to you with Theft of Vitae.

:'( OUCH....

Comments

• Options
    This was reported April 28th. No movement nor acknowledge of this, but the Watcher Bosses appearing with only 1 Runestone OMG!!! stop everything we have to fix that RIGHT AWAY!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

isn't theft of vitae supposed to be a one shot? it was in mod 15.....

No, it was blockable. YOu could midigate the damage and she only did it like once or twice. She consistently spams this about 10 times in a quick fight.
  • Options
    Sisters is easier now. I have carried a team of newbies through it. The attack damage of Theft of Vitae is still insane and pointless (but at least it is not a Dead-Dead kill). Many issues in this mod are insane and pointless and have obviously not been tested.
    How did your Strahd fight go? I have been to Strahd at least 15 times this mod. We got to the top layer 3 times. and everytime the Sunblade is not powered up. Another item the Dev team failed to test. I have asked many end game teams how they have done and they all say the same thing, Sunblade is not powered up and the AOE once Strahd gets to about 30% is constant where the whole room is death for at least 3 members...

I have mentioned the sunblade issue in another post as well.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The patch for May 2nd included a fix for Theft of Vitae where it no longer goes through block so players should now be able to handle the 10-stack hit.