test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ran out of quests in Undermountain

shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
I've been through Yawning Portal, Well's end, Slippery Slope and Twisted Gate. I reached 80 (but mostly from questing in other areas) but there are no more quests in Undermountain to pick up and I'm only 31% advanced in the campaign. I think I did a total of maybe 10-15 quests in this new area and there are no more. The option to display low level quests is on. Is that all it offers or am I bugged somehow? Or are more available after the weekly reset? I think the last quests I did was about chasing this lil dude around the caverns.

Comments

• Options
    shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    After running all over the place I did find one quest for Island of Bulba-Slopp. Hopefully it will chain into more quests and more content. I'd find it real hard to believe I burned through it already.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    You haven't. You're either not reading what they are saying or you failed your perception check.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    Go to your CAMPAIGN window for Undermountain. You missed completing the last quest... any questions how to do that. Message me in game. Demented Viking or Cookie Monster@highlyunstable.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I've seen more than one player get stuck at that specific point.

If you finish the Kuo-Toa quests and *don't wander off* before doing the campaign task, the Island Of Bulba-Sloop quest-giver is easy to see.

If you wandered away - for example, you went to turn in one of the Alchemist quests or complete the Myconid quest or even just went to a different zone for a bit - you can complete the campaign task and not see a quest icon. No quest icon on the maps, and when you zone into that area and check the map, you're too far away from the quest-giver so his quest icon doesn't appear.

@mimicking#6533 @nitocris83 Can we get the "Advance Underdark Campaign" task moved to AFTER The Island Of Bulba-Sloop? Or make that quest-giver visible from much father away on the map? In addition to this poster I have walked at least four other people through finding that quest.