test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Popping health stones like aspirin

devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
So has anyone noticed the Barovia quest line got a lot harder. Mobs HP are up as well as defense and EXP is down. I used 10 health stones in an hour and I have NEVER had to use them before at all, Now I keep 200 on hand at all times. This is sad. I assume this is partly because all I have for gear is the basic Vistani set. I've never been lucky enough to run into anything better at this point and am not made of money to pay to win. Anyone else have any stories?

Cheers,
Ulfrik Dragonsyre
Hero of Neverwinter
Retribution Paladin of the realm
Siring quality Dragons for mounts and pets

Comments

• majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Yeah. I noticed it on preview and live. Its not too bad these days in the main zone outside of some of the HEs. Its gawd-awful in the weekly areas like the instanced version of the Howling Hills where scaling is just ALL OVER the map. In Barovia proper my power is about 61K with about 53K ArmPen. In the HH instance my ArmPen dropped to about 28K in the caves then 39K outside and back up to 53K after the fight with the werewolf leaders. Really weird. Hopefully the "Clue Bird" will arrive at Cryptic in the near term to chase off the "Good Idea Fairy" and cause the devs to relook at and readjust the scaling to something resembling normal.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Use the 3 Mount healing insignia's and you will not see that problem anymore
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    mynaam said:

Which ones are those?

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User

mynaam said:

Which ones are those?
    Barbarian's Revelry and Survivor's Blessing are the ones I use. There's another one that regenerates some HP if you drop below a certain threshold, but it's usually overkill IMO.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    vorphied said:

mynaam said:

Which ones are those?
    Barbarian's Revelry and Survivor's Blessing are the ones I use. There's another one that regenerates some HP if you drop below a certain threshold, but it's usually overkill IMO.
    Champion's return is the drop below 50% one.

You can also do Oppressor's Repreive for heals on stun/control.

And redemption companion active power for chance on hit to heal. Or pig defensive power for heal on stun.

Really just kind of see what you have in terms of healing mount/companion bonuses and slot until heals aren't a huge problem anymore.
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    There is also Knight’s Defence, which works differently to what it’s text says.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Can't find any of those. Can I get them at the AH?

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Hi,

Hope this help. (image was not done by me. An Alliance member pointed me to it)

https://imgur.com/a/xBG4AQx

Healing options for pally

Find mounts that have the insignia bonuses here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cwjYjiCleqthy_9zvCP7EW1qwUDwYiwx/view
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)