test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [5/2]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, May 2, from 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

Comments

• Options
    teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    is there a away that you can put Temple Intrusion on the list cant seem to solo that one after mod16 where all i do is die none stop to all the mobs
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    "YOU" created a BUG, that allows players to benefit from Random Que's and you won't take action against those who took advantage of this?? WTH does that even mean?
    REALLY???? OMG, OK... this is beyond all comprehension to EVEN MAKE THAT STATEMENT!!!!!!!!

First off, I did not even notice due to NOT ONE OF MY ALTS can play due to over scaling in EVERY LEVELING AREA.

2nd.... what's next, "Players were completing more then 3 quest in Blackdagger Ruins per day, but we will not take action against those who did 4 or 5.

Better yet, "Player invoked more then twice a day" will not have action taken against them!!

AND 3RD... REALLY???? THIS ON YOUR HOT LIST TO FIX?? Something that actually BENEFITTED players??? Oh dear God, Say it isn't so, players may actually get something out of this game YOU CREATED???... BY ALL MEANS, that cannot happen!!! WOW.

Post edited by highlyunstable on
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

"YOU" created a BUG, that allows players to benefit form Random Que's and you won't take action against those who took advantage of this?? WTH does that even mean?
    REALLY???? OMG, OK... this is beyond all comprehension to EVEN MAKE THAT STATEMENT!!!!!!!!

First off, I did not even notice due to NOT ONE OF MY ALTS can play due to over scaling in EVERY LEVELING AREA.

2nd.... what's next, "Players were completing more then 3 quest in Blackdagger Ruins per day, but we will not take action against those who did 4 or 5.

Better yet, "Player invoked more then twice a day" will not have action taken against them!!

AND 3RD... REALLY???? THIS ON YOUR HOT LIST TO FIX?? Something that actually BENEFITTED players??? Oh dear God, Say it isn't so, players may actually get something out of this game YOU CREATED???... BY ALL MEANS, that cannot happen!!! WOW.

no TOS action here LOL but hunts were exploited and players got banned xD
  • Options
    an1312#4862 an1312 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @teamstephon said:
    > is there a away that you can put Temple Intrusion on the list cant seem to solo that one after mod16 where all i do is die none stop to all the mobs

Is that in ebon downs? cuz i have a quest where i had to set fire to some 'temples' (i think), and Theres this stupid hag that summons even more mobs. I litterally spent 30 injury kits, and a lot of tries. Still havent done it to this day
  • Options
    an1312#4862 an1312 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @teamstephon said:
    > is there a away that you can put Temple Intrusion on the list cant seem to solo that one after mod16 where all i do is die none stop to all the mobs

OH NVM. YEA DO THAT
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Unlike everyone else, I want to personally commend you for stating that you won't take action on players for taking advantage of this dev error completely random bug.

To think that anyone who's played Neverwinter for longer than a month would actually believe that this was a benefit given to players. It was obviously something a dev broke a random bug. We, as players, should know better than to take advantage of an obvious dev error bug.

I also know without a shred of doubt that when this is ported to console the blatant dev error random bug will not be ported over. So fear not console players! You will be able to freely run the random queues with no worries because by that point this will all be full of broken errors WAI.

I'm also sure that if, by some rare off chance, the dev error bug makes it to console we will not be punished for it since there's no sense riding the fence is there.

smh....
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    oh, here we go again, another nerf.
  • Options
    longherslonghers Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    yeah tia-mat still broken the mobs still hit way to hard two hits and your dead.For some thing that you said you will fix. Do you actually have people that test stuff. Cause what the point in having patch notes if your not going to fix what is on them.
  • Options
    alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    longhers said:

yeah tia-mat still broken the mobs still hit way to hard two hits and your dead.For some thing that you said you will fix. Do you actually have people that test stuff. Cause what the point in having patch notes if your not going to fix what is on them.

Most of the issues with group content can't be resolved with a simple fix. The core of scaling is not working, and perhaps the actual design of Mod 16's math itself. While some of it is players (no one brings healing despite one character being a healer, players open a ton of rifts in nDemo instead of focusing as a group), the reality is group content needs to take the realities of group play into account. Not only is it not taking that into account, but even a good group will struggle in some situations (Bank Heist is rough even with good players). Unless Neverwinter is only meant for elite players that know one another and the content perfectly, the entirety of scaling and group play needs a massive redo.

If the devs are only focused on little fixes (adjusting a few monster types in Tia, fixing how Thoon Hulks behave), we are in for losing a lot of players (myself included).
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • Options
    elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Heroics loot claim window bug still not fixed...
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Tiamat is still unable to be completed. Erinyes and legion devils still hitting like freight trucks. Another que that cannot be done now.
  • Options
    gwilfohrgwilfohr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Like many I am making complaints on behalf of guild members. Since mod 16 release mobs and bosses are harder to kill especially low level area starting at Black Lake especially if Karzov is killing players in one or two shots and the list goes on from there. Why just fix high player dungeons when the while Sword Coast is messed up as well it is making new players to quit especially if they cannot kill the mobs and bosses on there own. So please just don't fix high player dungeons but fix all the areas where people can solo by themselves. This is making the game not fun for new players.
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    what are you doing really i'm crayz today in folly trex dont die dont down hp :( team reskill die only ...
  • Options
    lordarabije#2879 lordarabije Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You forgot Maze engine game-breaking bug. Quests cannot be completed, i stumbled upon 81 lvl mobs even in prologue quests. Please fix this. Tiamat is still unbeatable in random queue. If i need well trained guild to beat obsolete dungeon with lvl 70 rewards, then i'm moving on other games, i'm just a casual player seeking fun, not frustration. Pls, FIX THIS!!!
  • Options
    teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User

> @teamstephon said:

Is that in ebon downs? cuz i have a quest where i had to set fire to some 'temples' (i think), and Theres this stupid hag that summons even more mobs. I litterally spent 30 injury kits, and a lot of tries. Still havent done it to this day

Temple Intrusion is from the AI quest only reason im having a hard time with it cause the level 65 mobs hit like there 81 where i keep on getting killed from the annoying deepcrow
  • Options
    tanikinho#8846 tanikinho Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    My God, the game is too bad ... The maintenance, in my point of view, added a correction of 1%. The pot life does not recover anything compared to our life and the damage we take from the enemies and has a huge time to use again, some quests are bugged and this makes it impossible for the player to proceed with the quest. Some enemies are using skills one after the other with this we do not have time to recover our life. I'll stop playing, I'll wait and see ... I think it's going to take 2 or 3 months ... In July I'll be back.
  • Options
    luciano#9913 luciano Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I wanted the portuguese translation of neverwinter to have an update. It is not translating very much into the game.
  • Options
    luciano#9913 luciano Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, May 2, from 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

I wanted the portuguese translation of neverwinter to have an update. It is not translating very much into the game.
  • Options
    driesy1driesy1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    lol maintenance for what? nothing?
    there has been comments after comments on your posts ASKING FOR FEEDBACK ON PROBLEMS.
    once again ignoring that hey?

been over a week and I still cant even complete the defending the sword coast "rescue the prisoner's"
    they are still lv81 in red and im hitting 1s n 2s
  • Options
    adriatica#7546 adriatica Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Maze Engine quests are buged! Chapter 3 quest have 81 lvl mobs and some other repeatable quests to. I am fighting in 70 lvl there and simple I do only 1 dmg to mobs. They kill me at the first hit.