test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rogue Assassin sticking in combat mode

bluez#8817 bluez Member Posts: 104 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since the release of mod 16, my Rogue has been sticking in combat ALOT. When this happens, I can't pick up quest items even though there's nothing to fight in sight. It also keeps me from being able to get on my mount. The worst bit of all is that I can't heal between fights. I have to run half way across the zone and heal then go back.
VERY annoying. Devs need to fix this.. along with 38,000 other things.
Post edited by bluez#8817 on

Comments

• Options
    thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    What boots are you using?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting!

Are other rogues experiencing this issue? We'd like to determine if this is a wide-scale issue or isolated since that will help with investigating.
  • Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I haven't had this issue on my rogue so far.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • Options
    waglaf#2015 waglaf Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    no issues here either, but i'm following this just in case
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited April 2019

Thanks for reporting!

Are other rogues experiencing this issue? We'd like to determine if this is a wide-scale issue or isolated since that will help with investigating.

yes, also somehow seems related to last feat when it spawns a shady figure. also seem to be related to rings and other pieces of gear that spawn entities aswell as warlocks daily power, places are being overflown with spawned entities that dont dissipate after timer is over, yesterday river district was unplayable due to entrace was full of warlock daily power spawns, these problems were post of preview forum and are game breaking bugs special spawn entities clog maps like they were player playing same maps. ring of orcus that spawn an undead, some players are abusing this bug to lag maps over the world maps
  • Options
    rerepete#2864 rerepete Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I have this constantly on my Paladin. You can interact if you time it correctly; when timing doesn't matter - spam the "F". If it does (eg mounting up), hit the "F' just as the character is leaving the attack mode (that is stands up straight)...good luck, hopefully it gets resolved soon

BTW, I have not experienced it with my level 78 rogue.
  • Options
    wes#6196 wes Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have this issue alot. I'll die fighting, and when i rez at a rest spot, my TR is if full battle mode, swinging away at nothing for a good minute then stop.