test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Could we get a new bag slot, please?

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
Good morning, with the new changes that have come with module 16 I feel myself doing a lot of inventory space micromanaging due to the need for a pile of insignias and the need "upgrade" stones.

This micromanaging is a bit annoying when you are doing your daily missions, but it is frustrating when you have to do it in between group missions because everyone else has to wait for you.

So, could we get a new bag slot, please?

Thanks in advance @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533

Moderator edited title to be in-line with forum rules.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Would be nice but likely they are pry happy with the way things are, push you to buy runic bags and when you have all slots filled with them push you to buy added bank space, that or they will add another bag slot or 2 but charge 1k zen each to unlock them....
  • Options
    nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Hi @kinamara#3934 I'm asking myself because I do have all runic bags, except the first one and a Dragon Hoard from the Dragonborn pack, and I have maxed private and shared bank slots too.

Sure I could free quite some bank space, just I prefer to do not because there are many items that after five years of being in Neverwinter are not obtainable anymore and they bring back many memories.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    screw it.. I wont be giving them anymore money anyways..

I ALSO have always said, they need to reduce thier gidgets and gadgets by like 50% and allow all the hunt items to stack and loads of other garbabe they dont allow now before any more bags. its a hassle to find stuff now.

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    nisckis said:

Good morning, with the new changes that have come with module 16 I feel myself doing a lot of inventory space micromanaging due to the need for a pile of insignias and the need "upgrade" stones.

This micromanaging is a bit annoying when you are doing your daily missions, but it is frustrating when you have to do it in between group missions because everyone else has to wait for you.

So, could we get a new bag slot, please?

Thanks in advance @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533

Moderator edited title to be in-line with forum rules.

More Bag Space and more Bank Space are always welcome! @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533 @asterdahl
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    dadanddragons#6895 dadanddragons Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I've thought that more bag slots would be great for years now. The price of big bags in the Zen store is far too expensive for my taste, although I can and do spend quite a bit in there.