test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I opened chicken egg and PROBLEM!!?

pebewupebewu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
After openning chicken egg all companions were imidiately in companion tab - bound character. I wanted to sell them. Not-selling costed me -500k AD ... Any idea what to do or ... it is a funny ... f.. expensive bug in this game? Bugs happen in NW - I know... lol!

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Forwarding the thread, just hang on to it for now.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    THX! ... waiting :) (it was fast!!!)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    4 eggs => 4 companions.... to be sure :)
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Where did you get the Chicken Eggs exactly?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Winter festival - I play this game 5 years and have time to ... wait for ADs :) - like in normal life... whatever 'normal' means =)
  • Options
    aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    Same thing happens when you open the Twisted Scroll Case for the Prospector or the Dwarf. It goes right to bound to character in the Idle Companions. It even allows two of the same companion to be loaded on the same toon, while having a purple archon and a blue archon of the same type gets kicked out of inventory.
    Same source for the Twisted Scroll Case--Winter Festival
  • Options
    gphxgphxgphxgphx Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Some have said unbound companions in inventory became bound to character across the board. May have happened to me too but I'm not absolutely positive. Thank goodness most were stored elsewhere.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating this issue! Thanks for the report!
  • Options
    ok... 'Thanks for the report!' costed nothing. But ... where are my companions? I can't see them in companion tab after patch and I can't see them in my inventory either. Waiting...
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    ok... And after some weeks I can't see 4 companions back in my inventory. Any news? Anybody there?