test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing items from Claims Agent

aimsiesaimsies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
I realize it's my fault for not claiming sooner HOWEVER - after today's patch for Undermountain ALL of my unclaimed Summer Gratuity gifts are no longer available at the claims agent. I know i had at least 2 left from last summer's zen charge bonus. THIS IS A PROBLEM.

@nitocris83 can you look into this please?

Comments

• Options
    nokis12nokis12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I Voight the delvers pack qnd i didnt haver anu item tô claim as the Said de souls claim like new companiom, 2 runas lvl 15 and new set od weappns...

Aldo Missinho 2 boots exp lvl 70 missões com my inventory. I Voight the yesterday
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    aimsies said:

I realize it's my fault for not claiming sooner HOWEVER - after today's patch for Undermountain ALL of my unclaimed Summer Gratuity gifts are no longer available at the claims agent. I know i had at least 2 left from last summer's zen charge bonus. THIS IS A PROBLEM.

Have you checked the other NPC just north of Sgt. Knox? The Promotions Vendor, not the Reward Claims Vendor?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    aimsiesaimsies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

aimsies said:

Have you checked the other NPC just north of Sgt. Knox? The Promotions Vendor, not the Reward Claims Vendor?
    THANK YOU. I was really panicking and didn't realize they moved it to a different vendor in a different location. Too much change all at once.

Still, it's strange that only those had moved but others were still with the claims agent.
  • Options
    nokis12nokis12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > I realize it's my fault for not claiming sooner HOWEVER - after today's patch for Undermountain ALL of my unclaimed Summer Gratuity gifts are no longer available at the claims agent. I know i had at least 2 left from last summer's zen charge bonus. THIS IS A PROBLEM.
    >
    > @nitocris83 can you look into this please?
    >
    > Have you checked the other NPC just north of Sgt. Knox? The Promotions Vendor, not the Reward Claims Vendor?

Could foi help me about the claim of delvers Pack? I still cant claim since theres nothing on it