test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upcoming 11.04 Tales of Odd event

fionamadgerefionamadgere Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Two month passed after previous event with it's bugs happened.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1246218/bug-report-tale-of-odd-both-currency-are-not-received

Can we, players who got this issue at least get information if it is fixed or there is no point for us to participate in 11.04 starting event?

I am not even mentioning that it took for me personally 34 HOURS to gather 135 coins, that ALL were lost because of this bug and I suppose noone plans to fix it and make compensation?

Comments

• Options
    melisandrelarojamelisandrelaroja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hello,
    I would like to know this too.
    Also I still have those "Coin of tales told" on my normal inventory bag.

Regards,
    Meli
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The issues were fixed but we are still going over any new reports or investigating isolated cases. Please note that Coins of Old are capped at 45 daily, 135 weekly cap, and disappear 2 weeks after the event.
  • Options
    Hello,

My DC Melisandre is still bugged. On this event, when I finish FH I don't get any coins of tales told. Not even that epic item named "Coin of tales told" in my normal inventory bag that I was getting in previous event. This time I get nothing at all.

Regards,
    Meli
  • Options

Hello,

My DC Melisandre is still bugged. On this event, when I finish FH I don't get any coins of tales told. Not even that epic item named "Coin of tales told" in my normal inventory bag that I was getting in previous event. This time I get nothing at all.

Regards,
    Meli

So I just "fixed" it. I went alone to FH, lost all lives and fail run. Then went on full party and did a tier 4 run and got my 15 coins.
    I dunno if I will be able to complete the fabled chapter because this is the first coins I ever get, but at least seems to work now.

Regards,
    Meli