test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TALES OF OLD CONTINUE BUGGED - NO REWARD

rekrad#5110 rekrad Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Some months ago, I had my character bugged in the 1st event of Tales of Old. I reported that situation here:
https://imgur.com/oe3ATXx

This was in February 25th. Today, April 11th, I had no answer from dev team in order to solve my situation and worse, I run the new dungeon and no reward for me...

I only want to give my opinion about this because I do not think I am the only one in this situation and this is happening a lot.

I understand the new mod is important. I understand the dev team might have tons of things to do. I understand the difficulty of continuos developing and managing a game like this.

What I do not understand is that regular players like me have this issues, report them, in order to help and improve game quality, but we still have no information about that, we do not see anyone trying to help us and we are the ones who are impaired. It is really unfair and it looks like you are joking with us.

Comments

• maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Me too, today make 2x1-5 events dungeons and get nothing.
    Again bug:
    http://prntscr.com/nbfj88
    When you upgrade this artifact will be bound to character not account.... I reported it to them at the last event, but it was all over.
  • aspa12aspa12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    Same, my palladin was bugged 1st event. Submitted a ticket then.

No coins were given to me back for the 1st event. Thought my character will be able to at least win the coins for the 2nd event.

But....

.... nope.

Can we get a reply? Like pretty plz?

I mean, is there ever gonna be a fix for this? If not, I will not waste my 1-2h a day playing this event for no reward. It feels unfulfilling.

Thanks
    If you can't convince them confuse them.
  • mythrackamythracka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Run x5 event twice this morning, after the reset so on 0/45 for the day, and neither have given coins. I have contacted Customer Support with screenshots of log and such and they did reply. Log showed death time of boss, time quest completed, screenshot of 0/45 after this time,.. as much as could be gathered post event to be honest.

Response was 'ultimately' they will do nothing; but if I could gather information about the bug for them they would appreciate that!! As much as I feel I want to assist (and can post a bug on forums, like others before) I really can't see where this is any kind of resolution for me!

Thanks for letting us know of your concern regarding this issue!

I understand that you weren't able to receive the Coins of Tales Told currency for finishing a run for this Event. Having looked into this further, it's possible that you encountered a gameplay bug. While Customer Support is unable to assist right away with fixing potential bugs or glitches, it would be very helpful to our team if you could post a bug report on our official forums. Your information and details provided about this problem will greatly help the development team with creating a fix for it. We appreciate any data that you can gather and post about it.

One question; when bugged on the first event did it last 'all' event?
    Post edited by mythracka on
  • dsimao94dsimao94 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I don't personally have this problem but know at least 4 people with it, in my guild alone. They just keep running the dungeon and get some coins in their inventory which are useless. They had the problem in the last tales of old and it is still happening right now.

Support answers like they have no knowledge of this issue, and treat it like it's happening to only a handful of players, when in fact, judging by the reports, it's actually a very common issue.

I just don't understand the lack of will on the devs part to fixing this problem, it is, in my opinion, a major bug in a year long event, and basically some people will not have access to a bunch of new artifacts and equipment.

Some people went as far as to record their runs to have proof of completion, but even then the support won't do anything about it (they could reward this players individually i guess).

The event by itself is already hard to take part in, it's not easy for the common player and most people just don't participate, it's a bit demoralizing that the ones that do, get rewarded with a bunch of wasted time.
  • warrianswarrians Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    Why, you guy still taking this game seriously? Over repeated disappointments we are supposed to learn our lesson - Just pretend every event and announcement you guys get is from Aprils Fools, and take the game for what it really is.
    Ok,.. this may well be nothing,.. I had 3 successful runs and these gave no returns,.. so I deliberately failed one - to zero lives,.. and my next three runs have now all counted. Maybe nothing,.. maybe something!!!
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    If I remember correctly, there should not be a situation where you can not return to the map after logging out. Unfortunately, yesterday it turned out that it was not fixed either. Still after disconnecting from the server you can not go back to the event .... This event is the biggest failure in this game for 6 years.
  • bettarghbettargh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    This week twice completed 3 x4 runs and at the end no reward was given.
    Azral Ironforge@ Guardian FIghter Level 70
    Norbir Hammerblow@Oathbound Paladin Level 70
  • h1ggsyxh1ggsyx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    There is a workaround that seems to be working: to fix it solo queue into one and fail (just die to first set of mobs till you run out of lives) and from then on you should start getting coins again
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! We did resolve various issues that were present in the first ToO run (PC) but we are monitoring any new reports that come in.
    edited April 2019
    This is an issue now,.. sadly,.. and happened to me April 13 as noted above,.. on two successful x5 runs,.. and I raised two tickets in line with them and provided screenshots of logs of boss death,.. quest hand-in, 0/45 showing after. I did raise the log on forums here,.. but it got eaten by the forum (editing new post after posting = spam = will appear after moderator has approved = gone I suspect),.. and really didn't have the time to go through it all again.

Coins of Tales Told 190413-000122 Support Replied 04/13/2019
    Tales of Old (Second non reward) 190413-000181 Support Replied 04/13/2019

Note my later post that I found by running a failed run and dying to 0 lives actually seemed to clear the issue and from that point subsequent runs did start awarding the coins. I was disappointed to say the least though with the generic 'unable to help' response :'( even with logs and screens provided; but hey-ho, life is too short and games come and go. Played enough to know.

I have now reached 136 coins,.. received no fable (like the first week),.. so guess that is not fully resolved either,.. but really no point reporting anything as I will get no help on that either. I am aware, since this happened on the first week also,.. that running an additional run beyond the 135 mark 'should' give the award. On the first week I just ran a x1 run and all was ok.
    Post edited by mythracka on
  • breteboy666#7213 breteboy666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same issue!! Its like the game developers dont give a s**t! I cant get my coins after dungeons!!

I did 4xrun... got N0 COINS. When things benefit perfect world in terms of glitches very little is done.

They like sorry cant fix that right now we busy.

Yet when the barovia hunt glicth was happening how many people got banned. Stuff taken off them the lot!!

As players we need compensated for there mistakes!! In terms of gifts back or zen. Nope.

If it glitch benefits them dont expect it to get fixed soon. If like barovia it will get fix within a week or two max!!

They never replied to my ticket from over 2month ago.

I want to complain about getting no coins from tales and guess what it brought me to the forum.

im dreading mod 16 its gonna be a glitch fest!!

THIS MOD 16 WILL MAKE OR BREAK THE GAME...

They treat there players like cash cows!! Rather than gamers.

They rarely get back in touch etc... IM NOT BUYING ANYMORE ZEN!

And about a week or 2 away from quitting all together and moving to path if exile. And getting all my neverwinter friends to come with me who also fed up.

Go you perfect world!! Give us a god dam response and fix this stuff!! Before the event ends!!
  • melisandrelarojamelisandrelaroja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hello,

No rewards for me after completion either. Couldnt' get the fabled chapter last event or the artifact. Guess this event is gonna be the same :-(

Regards,
    Meli
  • xvimn134xvimn134 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    no rewards for me 5 times, this happened 2 days ago and just now today. @nitocris83 cris83
  • aspa12aspa12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    h1ggsyx said:

There is a workaround that seems to be working: to fix it solo queue into one and fail (just die to first set of mobs till you run out of lives) and from then on you should start getting coins again

Thank you.

Guys this seems to work. Tried it last night. I got the coins. You just need to lose all of your lives for one run and fail it.

If you can't convince them confuse them.
    aspa12 said:

Guys this seems to work. Tried it last night. I got the coins. You just need to lose all of your lives for one run and fail it.

Really glad this has helped/worked for others,.. was hoping it was more than a fluke solution found for myself :)
  • melisandrelarojamelisandrelaroja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    mythracka said:

Note my later post that I found by running a failed run and dying to 0 lives actually seemed to clear the issue and from that point subsequent runs did start awarding the coins.

Yup this worked for me too.
  • hared666#6453 hared666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    This did not work for me. I did not receive rewards for a x3 and a x4 successful completion. I posted tickets and am going to keep them open until I am compensated for my time.
  • modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    190417-000521
    Status
    Support Replied
    Created
    04/17/2019 02:57 PM
    Updated
    04/17/2019 03:44 PM

Ran 5 runs
    No coins from tales of old
    Reported
    Received mail
    Told to post here.
    Now has been done
    Still running not going to get coins I am sure.
    Going to be very unhappy
    Please fix asap

TIA
    Mouse
    SW:Mouse
    OP:MisfitMouse
  • shooter#5315 shooter Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are we going to get our rewards for this event?
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @shooter#5315 said:
    > Are we going to get our rewards for this event?

Sorry to say but No.
  • shooter#5315 shooter Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    oh great, so to no fault of our own, if the game bugs tough luck try again maybe it works next time. This is unreasonable.