Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: Undermountain

2»

Comments

• Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    So it'll be up on the 2nd then.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    gwilfohrgwilfohr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

Preview tends to get update to new mods in the evening US time. The dev blogs released today did confirm that the preview of Undermountain will be up today.

I agree with Arazith07 as a long time player previews usually go live in the evening at least for me on United States East Coast. Julia's posts did confirm today!
  • Options
    quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    ilithyn said:

So it'll be up on the 2nd then.

It will be up on the 1st where the servers are.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
  • Options
    dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    ha, download complete, but server unavailable ...
  • Options
    raiderone000raiderone000 Member Posts: 87 Arc User

I think this is the best compromise between the rules of D & D and the transposition in a video game that must please the crowd. I stopped D&D with the launch of the 4th edition. Before that was D&D now I do not recognize it anymore.

Actually, I think Dungeons & Dragons Online ( DDO ) is best compromise. Given it is taken from adapting 3.5 into an mmo, but it looks to do a wonderful job.
    I played DDO for 11 years and NW for 2+. I like both but would like a mix between them. And hopefully these new class changes will accomplish it. So far looks like Clerics and Pally's will play more like a D&D version based on the latest post.

Now Guilds need more changes. I would like see Tyr,Dark, Fey and Ice combined to one type from all locations.
  • Options
    antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Got a green server light - game crashed on loading but that is frequent for my machine on preview server. Will try again.
  • Options
    odt#4182 odt Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    hope it works out, again a nerf to my new dc build lol, i switched from DO to AC because DO became useless in this patch for cr and such, switched to AC speed buffer broke the cooldown and daily barrier, now this is getting slowed down... it's getting expensive to have to reinvent my dc every patch...
    and don't worry ill find something in the new stuff that will be too strong again and need tuning down.
    That's what i do i make effective builds that are powerful and help the group not some in between grind lvl 40 dungeon builds..
    Please decide what you want dc to do and not switch it every patch around again and just forget the dps dc stuff that's a useless change concentrate on the buffs and heals please!
    dc are buffers and healers etc group support, just make the buffs better so they are worth using in single play also, wich is really not that important for dc since we are a group support class!
    DO and AC need completely different stuff so it's always regrinding every patch for a new setup lately...
    or give a bunch of ad or something at least so it's possible to re buy some stuff and not regrind everything
    again since the past stuff is useless now and the whole character needs to be rebuilt again...
    I understand why the recovery is going it is true that i can constantly spam aa now, but then make the rest more useful and not have to rely on that then please and make DO great again also :)
    gl with the update
    (sorry reposted the post disapeared while editing)