test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Twisted Ichor drop

miyagi#6886 miyagi Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was trying to farm the Twisted Ichor during the recent 2x currency event to exchange it for a transmute. So I ran edemo a few times, GOLD RUNS btw. But I noticed it did not drop on either chests. I submitted a ticket to support and they replied quite late... and referred me here.

Gold Run

Chest Rewards

Comments

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    It's been that way since the start of Acquisitions, Inc. Frustrating, I need 1 (ONE) to get the off-hand.
  • Options

It's been that way since the start of Acquisitions, Inc. Frustrating, I need 1 (ONE) to get the off-hand.

Ah, didn't notice it till I decided to farm for a twisted weapon piece. The OP shield from twisted set seems awesome imo.
  • Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Why collections are not important in dev's mind ? Please give us back the Twisted Ichor to complete collections on new characters. Without a word on this change, I can't understand if it is was done on purpose or not. Please devs... is this a bug or not ? Thanks for your answers
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • Options
    wessron#7671 wessron Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I tought i was the only one with that problem.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

I tought i was the only one with that problem.

Not even close. Everyone or almost everyone who has played Demogorgon or Demogorgon (Epic) since the launch of Acquisitions, Inc. and gained the Gold levlel Victory or Silver level victory in Epic Demogorgon. should have recieved at least 1 Twisted Ichor evry time they achieved a Gold or Epic Demogorgon Silver Victory, BUT. . . THEY. . . DID. . . NOT!!!!
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I reported this on Xbox also, but wasn't interested in arguing with people as to why I cared about it.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    literaryaceliteraryace Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Please please fix this. I'm not interested in farming it, I just want it to complete collections!
  • Options
    Update, this is still not resolved. It seems that this is happening on my paladin character.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    pc386 said:

Update, this is still not resolved. It seems that this is happening on my paladin character.

This issue was fixed last year per https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11285493. Is it only happening on your paladin?
  • Options

pc386 said:

This issue was fixed last year per https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11285493. Is it only happening on your paladin?
    Yes, I recently did an epic demogorgon run on my paladin and it did not show the twisted ichor on chest. Will make a screenshot and post it here.
  • Options
    Scratch that, after getting 1 gold run I see the Twisted Ichor drop now.