test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twitch Prime Rewards!

2»

Comments

• dwindling#8527 dwindling Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Why does it say that the Elite Intern promotion ends February 13 on the Arc page, but on Twitch it still lists it as active/what you get when signing up for a Twitch prime subscription?

I signed up earlier today, and I really hope I get the pack that is actually advertised on Twitch, I only noticed the Feb. 13th date just now, when seeing this post...
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    belmordeb said:

Funny, I just looked and it says in bright red, 2/13 for the January pack expires. I dunno what your talking about, haha. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.

See the persons post under you... it did say the 18th lol.. Now its officially late.. carry on complaining lol
  • john#8455 john Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    On the Twitch page it says the February Mottled Rage Drake is unlocked, has anyone been able to collect it?
  • sinrealsinreal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    nope
  • goro#8655 goro Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    me neither, they do say it may take 24hrs...
  • sinrealsinreal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    last time was instant for me is weird
  • mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    still no February reward
  • mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    got it!
  • ojangurenlealojangurenleal Member Posts: 7 Arc User

On the Twitch page it says the February Mottled Rage Drake is unlocked, has anyone been able to collect it?

No - I keep getting this message every time I click on Get Prime, which I already have.

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
    It looks like there was an error activating Twitch Prime.
    Common issues include problems with the credit card used to sign up for Prime where the credit card may be invalid or declined. To manage your Prime membership including updating credit card info click here. For other common issues click here.
    Anyone else keep getting this message when trying to claim the Bundle?

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
    It looks like there was an error activating Twitch Prime.
    Common issues include problems with the credit card used to sign up for Prime where the credit card may be invalid or declined. To manage your Prime membership including updating credit card info click here. For other common issues click here.

I have been trying for the past couple of days since I received the email from Arc telling me I could claim this. I have a ticket in for both Arc/Neverwinter and Twitch.
  • ragnarog3ragnarog3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Does anybody have an alternate way to contact the Twitch support?....I have sent a ticket to the Arc/Cyptic team and they redirected me to Twitch but they have not answer yet...it has been now 5 days.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Well, since there isn't a reward for this or the next month, is this the end of the Twitch Prime and Neverwinter Online promotion?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!

I did after a 2 3 week back and forth with Arc.