test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boar Shoat Active Bonus Issues

zhili666zhili666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
The active bonus of the Boar Shoat doesn't seem to work? I have placed it in the active companion slot, summoned it, and also placed it in the stables but the ARP on my character sheet does not change at all. It doesn't add to the ARP stats on the character sheet.

Comments

• Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    Confirmed. I also checked it in the same manner. Whether active or summoned, the companion bonus of 750 arm pen for the green boar shoat is not added.

And, I checked defenses ignored % as well, just in case it was added to the % only. It is not. The active bonus on this event pet is bugged.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I leveled the companion up to purple to get the full 1500 ArmPen - no effect on Def Ignored or ArmPen rating.

Interestingly, I removed another companion with an ArmPen of 105 to make room for the Boar Shoat - my ArmPen and DI actually DROPPED a little when I added the purple level Boar Shoat in its place.
  • Options
    wasili4wasili4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    boar shoat also doesnt work for me. im expecting devs to fix this
  • Options
    Read the patch notes for the Thursday update - no fix for the Boar Shoat yet.

Still seeing 0 active bonus benefit from this companion - which is pretty much the ONLY reason to have done that silly mortar quest so many times.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Just a travesty of errors.. nothing to see here.. of course another player will come on and claim we have no right to working comps right?

Because you know.. whatever at this point.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

We forwarded this issue to the dev team, thank you for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Backing up what @percemer said that issue has been escalated.
  • Options
    Still no fix to this in the latest update today. The Boar Shoat's active bonus stands at ZERO in game.