test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Patch Notes: NW.105.20181121b.13

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11076823

Comments

• Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    After one week forum silence, not a single word from CM or Devs, I was hoping for a patch with many meaningful fixes. Now I am glad that at least some typo fixes made it to the patch...
  • Options
    gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    Its just me or any1 else got a feeling that game went into maintance mode?

Dont get me wrong here but lets take a look - After SKT campaign (lot of content) we had small MOD - river district. Then there was Jungles of Chult - another one significant addition to the game (best so far IMO), so it was not suprising that Barovia was just a small MOD. And then we got...this....AI. If there would be no crafting rework if would be hard to call it a MOD...actually its still hard to call it that way, and its made with the use of third ,party company.

So within 2 MODS we got just 1 map, 1 dungeon and 1 skirmish, some class "balance" and one feature overhaul. Not much.
    While in the same time we can see a refreshing to CTA, new seasonal items added to the events witch is weird as it was laying abandoned since the begining:D

In short IMO it can end two ways - next MOD gona be really huge (in both content and general changes) or its gona be another small add on. But if the latter, we can assume maintance mode....for good.
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    There are excessive bugs when the bugs and problems on the server are corrected and when will you attempt to correct them.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Let's just hope there are some behind the scenes fixes to stop the lagspikes.

To be fair to Barovia, it was bigger than it looked. New dungeon, new interesting area, oodles of new useful gear, much of which remains bis, instanced and thank god, not grindy, hunts, not a bad story, and insta-decent gear for newbie level 70s. I really liked it.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    SKT was the worse thing ever from this game.. i lost twice as many from friends list then I did in mod 6.. no thanks.. no more SKTs ever.. not even once.. I think vast majority would agree.

Running around for hours on end on overly grindy things.. is not fun .

Second.. Bavoria.. pretty nice set up.. more like that imo..

• Options
    teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    they really need to fix there unstable server while getting ride of the lag tired of hearing about this when its not being addressed cause look at there armor and fashion and how they haven't addressed that either cause there game is so broken where im just tired of them not fixing things that i would to see so why are we not getting this as a simple fix
  • Options
    sooty#4663 sooty Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Where the heck are the community managers for this game?! You put in a ticket to report an issue, get directed to "other responses" only to find there are none, THEN you can RETYPE what you already typed in great detail for a particular bug or issue, only to be shut down yet again because now there's not enough space or you didn't provide enough detail. If anyone can get some good communication flow of REAL issues and bug fixes in this game from the devs, I will gladly sit in every line and hold on every phone call for you for the rest of your life. I never thought I'd rather have my teeth pulled in line at the BMV, but compared to trying to get a flow of communication from Cryptic/Perfect World, that doesn't sound too bad. This game would be one of the best out there if you people cared one lick about the community and your communication with it. This last patch had TWO SENTENCES worth of notes.....really?
  • Options
    pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User

Where the heck are the community managers for this game?! You put in a ticket to report an issue, get directed to "other responses" only to find there are none, THEN you can RETYPE what you already typed in great detail for a particular bug or issue, only to be shut down yet again because now there's not enough space or you didn't provide enough detail. If anyone can get some good communication flow of REAL issues and bug fixes in this game from the devs, I will gladly sit in every line and hold on every phone call for you for the rest of your life. I never thought I'd rather have my teeth pulled in line at the BMV, but compared to trying to get a flow of communication from Cryptic/Perfect World, that doesn't sound too bad. This game would be one of the best out there if you people cared one lick about the community and your communication with it. This last patch had TWO SENTENCES worth of notes.....really?

During the last Driftwood Tavern stream, one of the devs mentioned that they were reaching out and communicating with people to understand the issue. He mentioned the unofficial Discord channel and other places.... how about your own *Official* forum that you actually own??? I mean I get it, you have to be on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc but if you have your own forum, that should be your #1 space for two way communication. Instead during the whole event debacle there was maybe two posts from anyone from Cryptic and one of those was the emergency patch notice.

• Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I m so excited to see which new bugs that patch will bring to us !