Options

Lore issues Seasonal EventS Fortune

gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
Hi all.

The are two pieces of lore provided using Mysterious Fortune
https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Mysterious_Fortune

- Dance Between The Snowflakes
- New Beginnins

that I got in one character from the beginning and now he has all the "Fortune" lores.
In other characters I have never received those two pieces of lore and, after opening some hundreds of Mysterious Fortune, I never got them.

Others of you got this issue?

Devs, is there a bug for which is not possible to get those two pieces of lore if they are not obtained from the beginning, then they are not ever available?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    It could be RNG but I'm curious as to whether other players have experienced a similar situation to get a better grasp of the scope of this.
  • Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User

It could be RNG but I'm curious as to whether other players have experienced a similar situation to get a better grasp of the scope of this.

Yes, I have the same experience. I have 6 characters, and only two have ALL the 52 pieces of lore for "Fortune".
    The other four are missing the same pieces of lore: 3 are missing "dance between the snowflakes" and 1 is missing "new beginnings".
    During the winter festival I have bought several times stock of 99 Mysterious Fortune, trying to catch the missed lore, but I wasn't able to get it. Very very strange.
    If a character does not get these two pieces of lore before the others... he will never get them.
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP