test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug: Completing "K-Team Weekly dungeon" twice a week due to wrong reset timer

hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I encountered a bug today where I was able to complete the same "K-Team Weekly dungeon" twice.

Today the weekly k-team mission (Tuern) was resettet earlier than the weekly reset of the missions.
The k-team mission reset at 9.00 AM and the weekly reset was 11.00 AM.
We completed the k-team mission around 9.10 and I got my weekly OMIN's IOU.

Around 12.15 I wanted to get all my weekly quests for the new campaign and I saw another "K-Team Weekly dungeon" quest that I accepted. It was the same quest that I completed 3 hours ago (Tuern).

After I took the mission from the quest giver. The mission instantly was finished successfully by itself and I was able to get a 2nd OMIN's IOU this week.

So it seems the k-team mission and the weekly reset differently so the weekly reset does also reset the k-team mission again.
Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass this on for investigation!
  • hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    The "bug" is still here.

It makes for a pretty cool meta-game though. You have exactly 1 hour each week to "take advantage" of the bug, and your reward is that you get twice the amount of IOUs (per character) as the people who fail to do so. The extra time pressure adds a level of challenge. It's just unfortunate for people for whom the timing window falls during their sleep/school/work hours and are severely disadvantaged.