test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You Very Much!

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
Not enough of us say this often enough to the Developers and Staff at Cryptic. We come here when we find bugs, glitches, or just to rant about game mechanics.

Thanks for clearing up the "sleeping sickness" effecting most of our companions. Thank you for your efforts in all areas.
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    i sort of miss it now..

=P
  • boydsto#9967 boydsto Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    me too...some of them were kinda cute and adorable when they were sleeping. :(
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    You're welcome and a thank you right back for the patience folks have shown. I know this bug was at the top of my list of things to fix on a personal level but I know others took priority, just like there are still things left to be resolved that were probably top on others' lists.
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Despite my frequent critiques and cries for help this mod, I do want to thank the team for the work they are putting in. I also do not think that this is the "worst mod ever" and actually has a lot of good going for it; I think the forum reception would be much kinder if the new content and profession overhaul didn't come packaged with so many technical difficulties. I've also noticed an overall higher quality of voice acting, writing, and artwork (kudos to whomever designed our drunken beholder buddy, Ralvortix; he looks almost too good to fit in with the older artwork!) Some players simply do not like the silly vibe of the AI campaign, but that's to be expected.

There's obviously a lot left to do, but as a dev I wouldn't feel like doing any of it if I checked forums daily and saw people calling out everything wrong without acknowledging anything that works well.

Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I said ty for sorting out my MW issue today,
    Thanks again
  • spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    My chultan tiger still thinks he has to sleep when i fight against arco or in cradle. So sry...no thx from me.

Spidey
    Post edited by spidey#3367 on