test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Superior Flasks of Potency +1 Do Not Work

Yep, I tested them out. They don't appear to work at all. No increase to Crit, Power, Recovery, Critical Severity, anything. They don't even show up on the list of effects underneath your name.

Comments

• naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Wow, that is so "unexpected".
    Came here just to post about that too. And to think I was so happy reading the patch notes and seeing the recipes were included back...

Also, don't know if it's WAI, but +1 effervescent potions are just the same as regular effervescent ones.
  • naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Btw, the regular superior flasks still work. Only the +1's are useless.
  • spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    Confirm:
    All +1 potenz flask dont work.
    Good job...like allways. And no answer again? Maybe they need a Vid?
  • logidoggy#2226 logidoggy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yes, apparently ALL the +1 potions don't work after further testing. Please fix!
  • spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    And thank you for deleting not so serious posts about vids/julia.
  • ostwind#7700 ostwind Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Confirmed as well, none of the Enhanced Superior xxxxxx +1 potions work. You can use them, they just don't modify anything. Please Fix!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass this on to the rest of the team!

I believe the issue with effervescent potions was reported last week as they shared the same tooltip. Team is looking into that one already.
  • logidoggy#2226 logidoggy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Has there been any progress on this? I've tried testing the +1 flasks and most of them still don't work on my end.