test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Seals of the Crown out of Castle Ravenloft Chests

elwing#6559 elwing Member Posts: 29 Arc User
This bug is quite straight forward – you don't get Seals of the Crown out of two chests at the end of Castle Ravenloft. Instead, you will receive 40 Seals of the Brave instead.
That's no personal problem, other peoples confirmed they only got Seals of the Brave.
Ligula Trickfoot

Comments

• Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    I have noticed that. I have a brand new character and I was interested to buy barovian stuff for that... but farming CR for 30 seals of the Crown each... is very boring !!! I hope this is really a bug, not a wanted patch. Nobody's speaking about... it's some strange.
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • Options
    gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Me too... I confirm I only got Seals of the Brave Castle Ravenloft in final chests. I hope this bug will be fixed in next patch note. Seal of the Crown are still important for those characthers who just reached 70 level.
  • Options
    Bug report sent from game:
    ID # 4,788,934

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! I'll check in with the team on this.
  • Options
    Hope you devs are fixing it with the next patch... XD
    THX very much
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Not getting fixed in today's patch.....hopefully soon - as it is, CR is just not worth running.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    https://arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11017173

Please remember to add into "Remaining Known Issues" also "No Seals of the Crown out of Castle Ravenloft Chests" !!

Thank you!!
  • Options
    ethanidas#6763 ethanidas Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hey whats up with this? Im fairly new to the game, and when I was finally strong enough to do Castle Ravenloft, there is no more seals of the crown in the chests? Come on now, 30 Seals for a dungeon like that is awfully low. When is this getting fixed?
  • Options

Hey whats up with this? Im fairly new to the game, and when I was finally strong enough to do Castle Ravenloft, there is no more seals of the crown in the chests? Come on now, 30 Seals for a dungeon like that is awfully low. When is this getting fixed?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11018053
    Patch Notes: Version: NW.105.20181121b.1

Not yet !!!
  • Options
    Even in today's patches (6th of December) no reference to this serious bug. Please devs, be clear with us: either it's a bug, and then YOU MUST mention it in the patch notes, or it's a major change, and then YOU MUST formalize this choice. Not keep in silence that CR's chests, since the advent of the new module, no longer give Seals of the Crown, but ONLY Seals of the Brave. One CR run now gives ONLY 30 Seals of the Crown, that is 10 for each defeated boss. We need a clear answer.
    Thank you.
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

my team also reported this issue. The dev team is working on it. By the way, that's not planned to detail all known issues in patch notes. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Having grinded 400 seals for feet and nearly finished grinding another 400 for a hat from CR... 30 seals per run makes for very slow progress.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    greywynd said:

Items and Economy

General

Castle Ravenloft once again awards Seals of the Crown.

Thank you!!
    Post edited by gigalens#6466 on
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Items and Economy

General

Castle Ravenloft once again awards Seals of the Crown.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
This discussion has been closed.