test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Workshop Tutorial Bug [NEW]

Yo, its me the guy who successfully wanted this bug fixed. https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1244163/workshop-tutorial-quest-bug#latest
Another bug is that I'm on the part where you order stuff at the dispatch board. It says I have no artisans that can used in this task. I cant dismiss artisans at the masters desk because im at the max artisans. Is it alright if the dismiss button can be enabled in the tutorial because if you do fix this bug, another one will definitely appear because at max artisans, the tutorial is almost impossible to complete.
Thank you for reading this forum post :) Hope people reply
Real Makos, Member of Greycloaks Guild.

회원의 회색 외투

Comments

• vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    Don't know if this has been reported, but I have finished the tutorial and am able to craft, accept artisans, upgraded workshop, etc. However, I am still getting the green box that says "you can accept new artisans here" or whatever. Also, cannot decline any applications. The button is disabled and says you have to complete tutorial first. There are no further quests in the tutorial line and I have upgraded workshop to level 4 already. I also have experienced the blank application bug a few times and had the thing where you accept one artisan but they don't show up in the artisan list (apparently someone else did instead).

Things were much easier when all one needed to do was craft many, many pairs of pants.
  • astroraiken#3327 astroraiken Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Did you have the same problem as me before which is on my other post on the first post on this forum? Well my bug is different to yours I think. Fingers crossed lets hope they fix the bug and im going to be patient, because thats the step to success. Have a nice day everyone :)

회원의 회색 외투
  • ramdu#1010 ramdu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have gotten through the tutorial to the point of crafting my first item. My artisan and tool are selected and my morale is 400, but the button to craft an item is grayed out and tells me I must advance the tutorial before than button will become active. I have four employees, two jewel crafters and two adventurers, and a bag full of newly bought materials, but I can't craft anything.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User

I have gotten through the tutorial to the point of crafting my first item. My artisan and tool are selected and my morale is 400, but the button to craft an item is grayed out and tells me I must advance the tutorial before than button will become active. I have four employees, two jewel crafters and two adventurers, and a bag full of newly bought materials, but I can't craft anything.

For the first item you craft, you need to use Morale.

@everyone, I recently emailed the devs about this forum post. Your bugs may be fixed as well as mine. :)

회원의 회색 외투
    Hello. My bug has been fixed. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11017173
    Check if yours has. :)

회원의 회색 외투
    Ok, my bug wasnt fixed so this post will be still up until its fixed.

회원의 회색 외투
    Everyone the issue still persists after the patch.

회원의 회색 외투
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Have you submitted a ticket to support about this?