test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Perpetual Special Quests ARROW for SHARANDAR

xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
After more than two years since finishing Sharandar, semi-mighty cleric Xirthar Silverheart still has an arrow telling him to go to Sharandar, and a choice of goodbye when investigating.

There's likely some 1 that should be a 0 in some text file for the character sheet maybe? Seems it should be simple to fix by editing something? Is there anyone anywhere in or near Neverwinter with such powers that can be located via divination or such?

Comments

• Options
    I think the flag to show this arrow got messed up and locked in as forever live when it let the character take the campaign from the lady in Protectors Enclave before the campaign was actually live. Certainly somebody there in one of your various instances has access to character data like this, the means to edit files, could we find who that is and get them to fix this? Maybe during one of the maintenances or the like even. From chatter on Reddit, others are having this or similar issues with this phantom notifications thing.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the info! Escalating this!
  • Options
    Has the keeper of the mystic SQ variable been located as of yet? (That is, the arrow is still there ;)
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    For me it's the Dread Ring that the special quest arrow keeps showing. Dread ring 100% completed. I just ignore the arrow as its been there for so long now