test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

problems claiming my rewards

2»

Comments

• shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    alyrra said:

patch didnt fix anything for me, neverdeath doom guides duty still can not claim that reward or the one in cloaktower tomb. Really wish they would fix this already so I can get these quest chains completed. I still get the Inventory is full message when my inventory is pretty much empty

I'm in exactly the same boat and just hit that today. From what I've seen in the threat so far it looks like it's a bunch of missions paying out 3x Quartz when they offered something else and that interacting with the bag somehow?
  • alyrraalyrra Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I see this is listed in the known issues section of the latest patch we just got, which really irks me as I feel cosmetic glitches and HAMSTER could have waited until far more serious bugs like this one are given proper prioroity. As simply minor cosmetic issues dont make the game unplayable, and an unplayable game dont make any money from those wanting to buy zen for keys and mounts etc.
  • hentanimex#8253 hentanimex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i have the same problems until now with the claiming of my rewards let's see when we are going to make some progress with this bug
  • astidoniusforumastidoniusforum Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have this problem on every quest that has a chest for a reward, 3 quartz I can not accept because my inv is full, Ive exhausted every suggestion on the internet. this is a server side problem and they have yet to acknowledge it. Very disappointing, Im losing out on paid VIP time over this.
  • alumarealumare Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Eh.. srsly.. Not fixed? This weekend PLIIIS!
  • zafinhobrzafinhobr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    was removed the item from the inventory that was in error but the
    error when picking rewards and finalizing the quests persists.
  • mordring#8264 mordring Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited November 2018
    Ok so I've seen it in another topic, can't remember where now, but I tried it. Abandoning Neverdeath quests seems to fix other chests. I just did Underscar again after abandoning all unfinished Neverdeath quests and the chest is working well (loot the same as in the questlog and lootable without issues. Going to try other zones later today and update as I check them (finishing Helm's Hold first), but if anyone is currently playing, please check on your characters if that works for you as well.

Update 1: All "chesty" quests in Helm's Hold working, also previously bugged quest in Ebon Downs worked without needing to reset it (I just went in and collected the reward).

Update 2: All Ebon Downs quests confirmed working.

Final Update: With two bugged Neverdeath quests removed from the log, every other chest-rewarding quest seems to be working just fine. I've checked all solo and dungeon instances up to Icespire and had no issues whatsoever.

Testing results: What I have noticed is the chests seem to be somehow mechanically connected. With more than one quest kept at the chest looting stage I happened to loot multiple rewards for different quests (even between zones) from a single chest. Thus, having one of the two bugged chests in the total pool, the game forcibly tries to deliver the buggy reward in every chest encountered as a result making them all unlootable.
    Post edited by mordring#8264 on
  • zafinhobrzafinhobr Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Ok so I've seen it in another topic, can't remember where now, but I tried it. Abandoning Neverdeath quests seems to fix other chests. I just did Underscar again after abandoning all unfinished Neverdeath quests and the chest is working well (loot the same as in the questlog and lootable without issues. Going to try other zones later today and update as I check them (finishing Helm's Hold first), but if anyone is currently playing, please check on your characters if that works for you as well.

Update 1: All "chesty" quests in Helm's Hold working, also previously bugged quest in Ebon Downs worked without needing to reset it (I just wend in and collected the reward).

cool, very cool, it worked !.

• simkyn#5812 simkyn Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Update 1: All "chesty" quests in Helm's Hold working, also previously bugged quest in Ebon Downs worked without needing to reset it (I just went in and collected the reward).

Final Update: With two bugged Neverdeath quests removed from the log, every other chest-rewarding quest seems to be working just fine. I've checked all solo and dungeon instances up to Icespire and had no issues whatsoever.

Testing results: What I have noticed is the chests seem to be somehow mechanically connected. With more than one quest kept at the chest looting stage I happened to loot multiple rewards for different quests (even between zones) from a single chest. Thus, having one of the two bugged chests in the total pool, the game forcibly tries to deliver the buggy reward in every chest encountered as a result making them all unlootable.

I wish this had worked for me. :anguished:
  • jokiez#4319 jokiez Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    it works for others quests but as soon u get quartz quest u just know it's bugged. i cannot finish neverdeath on my alt and honestly making all possible quests is most fun u can have sadly even main character is blocked by4 quartz quests so sadly neverwinter is going on "shelf" for now
  • ewecaniaewecania Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    It happens to some of my alts and not to others and it's so frustrating since all I can do now is just log in on those alts and claim invocation :(.
    Luvia is Best Girl
    tumblr_prax0mUctH1w0vpwco1_250.png
    zaShunina [Warden] | Cadmus Imoogi [Justicar] | Shyvar Imoogi [Whisperknife] | Caelven Zepphyr [Assassin]
  • curtiz#7047 curtiz Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can’t get the reward for linking my account Xbox one