test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illusionist's Mask

tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
Last night I attempted to upgrade my old mask from purple to orange, after spending about 10 preservation wards I noticed in the "upgrades to" window/icon it was showing my offhand, so I logged out and tried again and it was still showing my offhand, I made an ingame report, today I decided to try again and found that the "upgrades to" window is blank and the "upgrade" button is greyed out and won't allow me to to anything with it, I have the required materials

Also, I asked in game chat if anyone else had this problem and at least 7 people said they were having the same issue, if I missed this already being reported here, I apologize

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @tazz4now! Issue was escalated and is being investigated.
  • gee#8801 gee Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Ive been posting and commenting on this issue for 3days .. Most ppl have discarded and ranked a new one up.. all my toons have old one thats alot of work and rf to do over could this be fixed before end of event please thanks
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    @nitocris83 thank you, I have 2 characters that this has happened with on the same account
  • mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Same issue for me on one of my toons, have 3 toons that do not have the issue
    @omegarealities#7219 thank you for sharing that Xbox link, both pics showing the bug are what happened to me except it showed my offhand instead and then nothing, at least we know it's not just on PC only, I have upgraded 1 characters mask with no problem before the last update (last Thursday) so not to sure when this bug happened
  • rocketabbyrocketabby Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I also had the issue with the old Illusionist's Mask not upgrading. I thought it might be because the mask is older; this character (Angelique) got her mask a couple of years ago. The Mask will not show the pending graphic of what the Mask will become and the box is labeled "(empty)" . The Mask is currently Epic (purple), and I am trying to make it Legendary (gold). None of my other characters have this problem.
  • sasquacha#4173 sasquacha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i hope they fix this before the event is over. i have the necessary to upgrade not much time left. so ? is when events over and its not fixed? compensation for their lack of?
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    I assume it is just bad luck but to get my Empowered to purple took 20+ attempts. It would be nice is you can at least show us the "dice" roll. All I can think as I am wasting resources is... "is this broken"? I mean it is a new item and could be bugged.

Please add transparency to these rolls. I would suggest the same for lockboxes.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    They're never going to share that information with the players. Especially when it comes to lockboxes.
    @nitocris83 many thanks to you and the devs, both of my characters were able to upgrade the old mask today, please pass on my message to the devs :)
  • jors#6372 jors Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    :):+1: