test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Preview Patch Notes: NW.105.20181008a.4

2»

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    New MW items is total P2W hell; yeah, it's not a problem to get this stuff;
    but think, all dungeon items now - obsolete.
    What's the point in dungeons now?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    The Auction House categories under the Professions section have been updated to accommodate the changes to the profession system.

Please fix this too:
    Remove "Tenacity" category:

ABC here:
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

terramak said:

• More Heroic Encounters now properly grant Refinement Points directly rather than granting RP-specific refining stones.
    @terramak this would make sense if we could store the RP in bank: imagine having maxed out character and a new, 8k alt.. What the HAMSTER will I do with RP that I gain form HEs on a maxed out one?
    This, since we will get a lot of RP directly a way to send RP to alts is Vital !!!
    do that pls or youre killing many alts, and killing alts you make balance issues Hit players even harder since they will belocked in one class only...
  • ornaldornald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    Will elemental artifact weapons (such as Burning Orb, Drowned Icon) recipe disappear ? This is the only recipe that can craft artifact weapons except masterwork, it takes very long to get from quest (such as "Weapon of Fire").
    When the recipe will disappears, I think that it is necessary to reconsider the elemental motes obtained from Heroic Encounters.
    For example, 1 mote to complete a Minor, 2 to 3 motes to complete a Major, 4 to 6 motes to complete Epic. And Elemental Seeker's Wand simply doubles obtain of motes.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    ornald said:

Will elemental artifact weapons (such as Burning Orb, Drowned Icon) recipe disappear ? This is the only recipe that can craft artifact weapons except masterwork, it takes very long to get from quest (such as "Weapon of Fire").
    When the recipe will disappears, I think that it is necessary to reconsider the elemental motes obtained from Heroic Encounters.
    For example, 1 mote to complete a Minor, 2 to 3 motes to complete a Major, 4 to 6 motes to complete Epic. And Elemental Seeker's Wand simply doubles obtain of motes.

There are also Chultan artifact weapons that can be crafted, right?
  • kythelion#3210 kythelion Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    It would be nice if there was a more obvious bridge in the profession tutorial where you're supposed to get your chosen profession to level 40. You're following missions, following missions, following missions, and then ... nothing. After about 15 minutes of piddling around, clicking, and stuff I finally got the retainer to tell me I would get more missions at profession level 40. But it wasn't really a clean transition.
  • ornaldornald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    empalas said:

ornald said:

There are also Chultan artifact weapons that can be crafted, right?
    Oh, I was forgotten about the existence of Chultan recipes. However, we need to purchase a recipe by completing quests of high difficulty with low level weapons (Such as Elemental Fire Weapons). I think that this penance will be a little easier if we can craft elemental weapons.
  • onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    ornald said:

Oh, I was forgotten about the existence of Chultan recipes. However, we need to purchase a recipe by completing quests of high difficulty with low level weapons (Such as Elemental Fire Weapons). I think that this penance will be a little easier if we can craft elemental weapons.

Not sure what you are talking about. You go to Barovia at level 70 and get a nice starter set of equipment, including weapons. The quest leading up to getting the free equipment is easy enough for anyone to complete. I did it on a character I leveled using tomes of experience. They had level 20 equipment and it was a CW. So anybody can do it. You will not be able to go further in the Barovia campaign with low iLevel, but the free equipment you get trivializes much of the earlier content.
  • ruslan1404#8974 ruslan1404 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    where patch note?
    https://ibb.co/fFr5Lq
    20181022a.3 on the Drider Russian server
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    isssssho said:

Is there really need for weapons with higher damage again ?
    Why do you guys insist on making older content more and more trivial ?
    If it came with increase of level cap or something that makes sense I would be fine with it - but you are doing it randomly every single time while there is absolutely no need for such feats.

I'll keep hang on to these garbage River District weapons. Can't keep up anyway.

• codetellercodeteller Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    I have a character alt with only level 13 leadership. I transferred over to preview
    they did not get the profession slot 5 unlock item to exchange which is only supposed to require a profession over level 10
    so one would think I would have it as this character did have a profession over level 10
This discussion has been closed.