test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot purchase [Random Unique Tarokka Card]

icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
Starting a little over a week ago I've been unable to purchase the Random Unique Tarokka Card pack from the merchant in the Vistani camp--it has a "Requirements not met" message (despite having enough blank tarokka cards). This is happening to both my characters with Barovia unlocked and a guildmate reported the same when I asked about it.

Comments

• Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    I think its a weekly/random thing. It happens to me - just keep checking daily and you will be able to purchase at some point
  • Options
    nyterazor#4638 nyterazor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Same here. This is the 2nd week I cannot buy a Random Unique Tarokka Card. Still shows "Requirements not met". If anyone was able to buy, please post.
  • Options
    Agreed - I tried again yesterday - Requirements Not Met
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    same here, have never purchased item before and have the currency, but it says the requirements are not met.
  • Options
    Can a dev please look at this? Tried again today and still not working
  • Options
    k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Same here, for the last 2/3 weeks. I have 44 blanks and getting the message 'This pack can only be purchased once per week' together with 'Requirements not met'. Have yesterday and also today submitted an in-game bug report, Perfect World are aware as I submitted first off as a support ticket, however, it is Cryptic who need to be made aware . I have a bug report number so will add to this bug reports with that number

• Options
    3rd Monday in a row. Still cannot buy "Random Unique Tarokka Card" from Jesper Vadu in Barovia. Just need 6 cards to complete my Tarokka Deck but should be 3 now.
  • Options
    k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User

3rd Monday in a row. Still cannot buy "Random Unique Tarokka Card" from Jesper Vadu in Barovia. Just need 6 cards to complete my Tarokka Deck but should be 3 now.

same here but only needing 3, I've submiiied an in-game bug report too, also posted thread here , almsot same as this one in the hope it will be picked up by a dev.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Sharing this with the team!
  • Options

Sharing this with the team!

Thanks - please escalate this as this has definitely been around now for at least three calendar weeks
  • Options
    BUMP - still happening nitocrisi83
  • Options
    rcethatsmercethatsme Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Just thought I would chime in on this.
    I also have this issue. Have 6 Toons affected with it. Has been going on for at least 4 weeks running now. Started when Cripitic found out that game was allowing players to get cards more than 1 time a week.. Then Criptic? has seems to have SHUT DOWN this portion , so Now NO ONE can exchange them.. CRIPTIC.. Whoever shut this function down.. PLease turn the Darn thing back on..
  • Options
    I *think* I may have bought a random unique over the weekend, but I was a bit blurry-eyed as it was early. I highlighted it in the store and clicked on the buy button, rather than double clicking it. But I can't be sure, I tried to do it a little earlier after weekly reset and that failed. Please escalate
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Still not working on any character. No cards bought, but says requirements still not met and This Can Only Be Purchased Once Per Week. highlighted in red.
  • Options
    Fourth Monday in a row. Still cannot buy Random Unique Tarokka Card from the card dealer Jesper Vadu in Barovia. Still shows "Requirements not met".
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi folks! A fix should be in the works for this and we'll provide more info/details when available!
  • Options
    coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    Thanks

• Options
    carbonsteel#1341 carbonsteel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've been having this problem since I collected enough cards to buy 10 tarokka cards. Sent in a support ticket, but was told to submit a bug report instead. When is this going to get fixed, and will you let those of us who are bugged buy more than one unique card a week to make up for all those weeks that we have not been able to get unique cards?