test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Autoupdate not loading

tinlungtinlung Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
It seems we had some maintenance done this morning. Since then the wife and i's game is not coming up. Keeps timing out any suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    Wait until maintenance is done?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    wraiven#8402 wraiven Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Wait until maintenance is done?

It was supposed to be done over an hour ago.. my launcher is not coming up as well.. Was there an extended maint?? Not seeing it on forums or anything so all it seems to me is i have a broken game
  • Options
    twinklfangs#2058 twinklfangs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ahhh. That's why I can't get in? lol
  • Options

It was supposed to be done over an hour ago.. my launcher is not coming up as well.. Was there an extended maint?? Not seeing it on forums or anything so all it seems to me is i have a broken game

I was made aware that it was for 5 hours per the launcher. By that they still have half an hour.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    The launcher had said that the maintenance was going to be 5am to 10am PST, so that means the servers will come up in about 18 minutes from right now. The patcher times out so I assume they might be swapping out hardware in this downtime.
  • Options
    aereausaereaus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Wait 13 minutes.
  • Options
    twinklfangs#2058 twinklfangs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    grumble grumble... :P
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    aereaus said:

Wait 13 minutes.

What's your suggestion now?
  • Options
    gkar#6421 gkar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    19.11 ""autoloader 5 times doesnt connect"" servers still out ?? over time and no announcment of extended maint on arc (sighs)
  • Options
    zues#5990 zues Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    its 16 minutes past scheduled maintinence and still no loader. Its failing to connect and saying its on my end and to check my internet but my internet is up im sorfing as we speak and posting this on the forum. Whats going on?
  • Options
    flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    zues#5990 said:

its 16 minutes past scheduled maintinence and still no loader. Its failing to connect and saying its on my end and to check my internet but my internet is up im sorfing as we speak and posting this on the forum. Whats going on?

bet the hamster is out on kibble break

• Options
    havok966havok966 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Oh dear... Hope it's not going to be like the one a few weeks back. Where it was down for, what? 12 hours or so?
    What's in your grind?
  • Options
    laroth#1008 laroth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im getting same issue so it is not a local issue
  • Options
    miradroid#0759 miradroid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Don't worry, I'm on the same boat. It's probably bug fixing. *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

Don't worry, I'm on the same boat. It's probably bug fixing. *fingers crossed*

Very doubtful. It's either combing through logs looking for people who exploited the hunt glitch so they can ban them or it's something to do with hardware/networking/etc.
  • Options
    No bugs except the standard PS4 patch.
  • Options
    javvahut123#8320 javvahut123 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    sad really 1021 wya arc lol
  • Options
    hanz#6831 hanz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I like reading all the comments. reminds me of Christmas, LMAO. It is something to do while I wait too. I am sure it will be back soon, unless the Democrats blew it up with the Trump-zooka. They will make that @ the new Fort Trump, in Poland. Come on guys, have a big laugh. It will come back on soon enough.
  • Options
    I'm delaying my next Zen/VIP purchase to compensate for the repeated delays as no other form of compensation has been offered to paying customers.
  • Options
    wraiven#8402 wraiven Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    it says extended to 11am as of last post from them :
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Perfect World is moving the servers. Maintenance has been extended until 11 am PT across all platforms. Thanks again for your patience!

• Options
    icarlcicarlc Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Because it is taking longer than projected.
  • Options
    zues#5990 zues Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Says down time today of 4 hours and tomorrow down time of 9 hours?!?! Are all games like this? Why so much down time?
  • Options
    waffles#7786 waffles Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    this game has way to much down time this has to be over 24 hours this month of down time ......
  • Options
    wismal#7377 wismal Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i thought i was done with eso,but this game has more down time than eso and wow combined.......think i might have to start playing eso again
  • Options
    javvahut123#8320 javvahut123 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    patience hell they're well aware we're all inpatient about the extended maint my grind addiction is real i need a lvl or two lmao
  • Options
    eduardo#8207 eduardo Member Posts: 1 New User
    Are they already installing mod 15? Won't I ever salvage equips anymore? :(
  • Options
    icarlcicarlc Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    The launcher is up, but server is still down at this time.
  • Options

this game has way to much down time this has to be over 24 hours this month of down time ......

Except that ALL Cryptic games are down.