test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Refining enchantments quest

briarfieldbriarfield Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I'm having trouble completing the refining enchantments quest from Bradda. The upgrade button remains greyed out, saying complete tutorial. Tried abandoning the quest and reaccepting, and following the green boxed text. Still not having any luck. If I abandon the quest, and try to refine, the upgrade button works, but not while I have the quest. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @briarfield! I'll escalate this so we can look into it. Thanks!
  • Options
    istriela#3545 istriela Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have just started a account and I am facing the same issue. It will not let me refine the quartz for the tutorial and I cannot move forward in the quest. I have abandoned it and re-accepted, logged off, etc.
  • Options
    maci4lifemaci4life Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    had the same issue. i equipped the ring and it won't continue the tutorial. put the ring back in the inventory then right click and refine enchantment. you should get the tutorial continuing again. still doing it so i may be wrong but i am getting the tutorial pop ups again.
  • Options
    anomaleaanomalea Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I had this yesterday. Said to complete the tuturoial so I checked and the next step said to refine the quartz. So I right-clicked and refined but it didn't register.

I then bought some quartz off the AH and opened up the refine window and got the green boxes that told me what exact steps I had to follow to refine the quartz (which were different steps than the way I usually do it). Completing that step allowed me to progress in refining the enchantment in the ring.