test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [7/6]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo maintenance tomorrow, July 6, from 7-9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• Options
    celiopiresceliopires Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    When does the game come back?
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    i hope the fix for steam players helps me, just now game crashed on a private queue twicein a row for private queue vt.
  • Options
    mykael#2547 mykael Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would be nice if you could put the maintenance notice somewhere easier to find from the game. If you can't do visible in game, how about on the technical support landing page? I've wasted a good 10 minutes finding this just to discover that it's supposed to be down (as opposed to having fallen over).
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User

Would be nice if you could put the maintenance notice somewhere easier to find from the game. If you can't do visible in game, how about on the technical support landing page? I've wasted a good 10 minutes finding this just to discover that it's supposed to be down (as opposed to having fallen over).

Except in exceptional cases, like today, there is a maintenance every Thursday for PC.
    It is indicated on the launcher and we also announce the maintenances on forums and social medias :blush:
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    fasthammer#4827 fasthammer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi when can we expect a fix for brutals on companions?
  • Options
    Has the server only just gone down for maintenance, time zones in my country are a pain to convert.
  • Options
    shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User

percemer said:

Except in exceptional cases, like today, there is a maintenance every Thursday for PC.
    It is indicated on the launcher and we also announce the maintenances on forums and social medias :blush:
    But its friday today.
    read it again

• Options
    mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User

hi when can we expect a fix for brutals on companions?

No. They dealt with the most important problems as usual: "Random Queues no longer show the number of players in the queue until everyone has responded."
    We waited for it ...

Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • Options
    fannon#4930 fannon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I want to know if they are fixing the Monini Crypts situation... I hate loose ends...
  • Options
    csseccssec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User

I want to know if they are fixing the Monini Crypts situation... I hate loose ends...

Nope, not gonna happen they fix the most important problems first like the "Random Queues no longer show the number of players in the queue until everyone has responded."