test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.100.20180611a.8

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10941023

Comments

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Good list of fixes :D

I know most people will think the bonding/runestone fixes the most important one, but my own favs are these.
    Omu: Royal Recovery: One of the levitation nodes has been freed from the collision that blocked it.
    When in mouselook mode, the mouse no longer moves an invisible cursor that could interact with interface elements like chat and the minimap.

Royal Recovery is my favorite Omu mission, I love levitating, and I was so sad I couldn't complete it because I kept getting the bugged node.
    And the mouse bug was to me a much bigger nuisance hindrance than the bondings bug.

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    Hope the wrong display of enemy AOE will be adressed soon.
    Red areas are shifted or twisted by 90 degree. Annoying
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    nice to see the mouse issue is being addressed straight away. for me, that was the biggest annoyance.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • esthariusestharius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just to clarify because I'm nit picky like that, the news page says that Double XP is on for a week but it's ending Monday July 2nd. Or have I missed something?
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Nice tks for the fix ont the Mouse bug, that was driving me crazy !!
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Thanks for addressing these issues so fast and hope to see more on the next patch.
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Thank god for the mouse bug, im pretty sure i put half players talking in barovia zone on ignore xD
  • narvi#4894 narvi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @lollopez said:
    > Thanks for the fix. Sadly nothing about the huge lag, patch on-demand always on, and game freeze. Hope situation will improve after these changes, if not i think i will stop playing because now it's impossible to even move in the map.

Exactly the same here. Please, i discover the game recently! let me enjoy it! I am a old roler, grew up with baldurs gate and icewind dale and all the other. PLEEAASSEE!!
  • eeng1eeng1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    Transcendent Eclipse Enchantment: The ending "t" in "Transcendent" has been restored.
    Finally I can sleep again :)
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Brutals stats arent working on companion after this patch :neutral:
    Same for wicked
    basically all enchants where tooltip is worded "this stat AND this stat"
  • mattemen36mattemen36 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I have 2k crit on my companion's ring but I'm only getting 600 of it.
  • mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Logging out today after the patch i find that the launcher can not reach the patch server; my partner had the same issue. Neither seems to launch. Anyone else after a logout? If you logout, that's it for now i guess.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I can't launch the game because it can't connect to the patch server either.
  • raven229#9092 raven229 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    swamarian said:

I can't launch the game because it can't connect to the patch server either.

SAME HERE--PLEASE FIX ASAP
    also, as a suggestion, please post on splash page a day prior to scheduled maintenance to everyone so we won't be wondering why game is NOT WORKING

When will maintenance be done and game be working? It said 7 am-9am PT and server keeps timing out (I am ET and it is after 1 pm and it is not yet fixed--HOW MUCH LONGER?)
    Maintenance is done. Some people got into the game once it was over. (Also, the PS4 appears to be having problems.)
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    Enchantments and Runestones are no longer incorrectly scaled down when attached to a Companion unless the player character is also scaled down.
    Not effective in Barovia

Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • divinity#8199 divinity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    ''When in mouselook mode, the mouse no longer moves an invisible cursor that could interact with interface elements like chat and the minimap.''

I continue to have the same issues with the chat... it's annoying..
    And the network issue appears to be resolved.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    No fix for people having only one or two instances listed in Barovia?
    (Or did I miss it on the list?)
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • morrigan81morrigan81 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    After today's patch, I'm getting disconnection every 5 min D: I had no issue until yesterday ...
  • estalia1770estalia1770 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still only have 3 instances in Barovia and can't transfer instances anyway. Keeps patching even though on-demand patching is turned off. But at least I can log in and play!
  • droopboxdroopbox Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Im getting Server disconnect every 30 seconds to 1 minute :( i cant play like this
  • souzitrossouzitros Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Something must be done about the dissapearing sound issue...i found out that happens more often in Barovia...