test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You Crate

2»

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    adinosii said:

Well, the bank-slot issue got fixed quickly enough - I just guess the thank-you crate is a bit more complicated, and they basically have their hands full with the new mod being released on the PC today.

So, have a bit of patience. This will get fixed and you will get your (really) nice, free pack.

They are doing a partial fix of the crate today, but I don't have any information about whether or not it will be fixed for those who already had it bug out on them. After today, being in a party won't bug it out for you, which is a step in the right direction.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • khristovinxi#7444 khristovinxi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    it seems that i still haven't got the thank you crate after the patch. how can i claim it? i already filed a report but it seems no one is even reading it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • waylander2ukawaylander2uka Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi me and a friend are in the same position . No thank you crate as of yet
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    @adinosii when did the bank slot issue get fixed? I thought it was still bugged, one of my guildies who hadn't been on till today just tried to use it and it didn't work for them.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    My main character completed the prerequisites to acquire the Heartfelt Thanks quest but was unable to get or complete the task as I was in a party in PE at the end of the Jubilee.
    Logging in after today's patch did not fix this issue. My Support ticket from June 23rd, has not been acknowledged .
    Is there any hope? Thanks.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    ilithyn said:

@adinosii when did the bank slot issue get fixed? I thought it was still bugged, one of my guildies who hadn't been on till today just tried to use it and it didn't work for them.

It was fixed yesterday. If it's not working, it is probably something with their account? They should try again and then file a ticket if they still can't get it working.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    vattara said:

My main character completed the prerequisites to acquire the Heartfelt Thanks quest but was unable to get or complete the task as I was in a party in PE at the end of the Jubilee.
    Logging in after today's patch did not fix this issue. My Support ticket from June 23rd, has not been acknowledged .

Yes, I know they are working on plans to reward those that had the quest bug out due to being in a group, but they have not yet implemented the plans. I'm not sure exactly how they are going to do so, but rest assured, everyone will get their rewards.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • khristovinxi#7444 khristovinxi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

vattara said:

Yes, I know they are working on plans to reward those that had the quest bug out due to being in a group, but they have not yet implemented the plans. I'm not sure exactly how they are going to do so, but rest assured, everyone will get their rewards.
    this is reassuring. thanks for the info. I was looking forward for the thank you crate reward. it's a huge "leap" for new players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morgulknifemorgulknife Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Still not fixed for me. Ticket Reference # 180623-001292 Still no response either....

Still not fixed for me. Ticket Reference # 180623-001292 Still no response either....

If it had bugged out on you due to being in a party, they have not fixed that yet. They will be making sure everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • phobia9#5635 phobia9 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Still no thank you crate! Been looking forward to that coal ward to upgrade an enchantment but running out of patience and arc have been silent on the issue...

Still no thank you crate! Been looking forward to that coal ward to upgrade an enchantment but running out of patience and arc have been silent on the issue...

They are working on it RIGHT NOW. I promise. They will get them out to those who had it bugged ASAP. Please continue to be patient.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    \o/ Received email in game with crate!!!!!! Thank you for the fix .
  • phobia9#5635 phobia9 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Revived mail in game with crate!
    Thank you so much for free loot ! \o/
  • flutttershyyyflutttershyyy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    As have I. YAY!
    Thank you!
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Other than the minor bank slot glitch, everything came through fine. Thank you very much!!! Cn't wait for the 10th anniversary.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User

The issue was resolved and players who have been eligible for the rewards received their missing Thank You Crate in-game by mail :confused:

Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • recruitrusrecruitrus Member Posts: 1 New User
    I got all the daily rewards (5 days) during the anniversary but didn't get the "Thank You Crate". Ticket 180719-000600. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.