test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loadouts Lose Mount Slot

Decided last night to make a second loadout. Upon switching to this loadouts for the first time, I noticed I only had four mounts in my stable, despite owning five. The fifth mount slot said "Not enough mounts to fill slot." When I switch back to my original loadout, the same thing was happening.

The only way I can equip a fifth mount is if I buy it off the auction house and equip from inventory, but this only lasts until I switch loadouts.

Anyone else with this issue? It's kind of a bummer loading that fifth mount bonus...

Comments

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Hmm? Never heard of this one. @nitocris83
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2018
    It totally happens on the console builds right now. The quickest workaround (until a new build goes out) is to buy any new mount and it'll auto-equip and free the blocked slot. Once all 5 slots are filled again, save that to all loadouts.
    I think you'll get in this broken state if you saved a 2nd loadout while you're still low level and haven't unlocked all mount slots. Then you level up some and unlock a new slot, but don't buy a new mount. Then switch to the loadout with fewer mounts saved.
    Anyway, the fix for it should be going to console this week.
  • Options
    winterschill17#6305 winterschill17 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I think that was one of the most straightforward answers I've ever gotten from a dev about a game bug. Thanks; I appreciate you!
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks @miasmat - saved me that long walk to your office to ask about this :P
  • Options
    durnock1023durnock1023 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I purchased Knox's Recruitment Order during the anniversary sale for my Xbox account. Besides the stats being screwed up, and the companion quest broken, it seems I now cannot get more than one mount to work in the stable. I used the second loadout to tryout a new HR build and lost mounts for both the old and the new loadout. Are you saying I have to buy 5 NEW mounts off the Trade House just so I can get back the insignia bonuses and the mounts I bought just a few days ago?

This is insane and needs to be fixed. I should not have to waste more AD buying mounts so I can get back what I already purchased. As a workaround could you send my account 5 common mounts so I do not have to buy them again?

Thank you for reading my rant.. sorry to be abrupt but this very frustrating.