test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

server not responding 21 May 2018

majortom101stmajortom101st Member Posts: 1 Arc User
server not responding, is anyone else getting this its been an absolute nightmare for over a week now, internet seems to be fine just the game any fixes out there.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    khristovinxi#7444 khristovinxi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    same here. me and friend are having a hard time logging in and/or patching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 186 Arc User
    For me it is the second day I can´t play. Already sent a ticket with my numbers to the support, no answer.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Same here.Though I find my case only happen few hour after server reset. It usually went back normal after like 6hour later. My guess is probably the server is crowded with people doing dailies. But that's just me.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I've alerted folks here to see if there's anything unusual happening on our end.
  • Options
    balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 186 Arc User
    Thank you for looking into it. Again server not responding and disconnect, can´t play atm.
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Playing from Europe, using Cryptic's EU2 proxy server and I always and only (!!!) get these connection problems (lags, rubberband, SNR) when the data is transferred via the Cogentco servers between Europe and the US. If I am lucky and the connection takes a different route where no Cogentco servers are involved, the game runs great, even in the evening hours (european time).

And yes, I can confirm that yesterday (May 21st) it was really bad.

I do not know if Cryptic has any means to influence the routing between Europe and the US, but if yes, I'd love to see them shapeshifting into Minsc and Boo and "kick Cogentco's evil butt". ;-)