test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR's can't move

estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
Is anybody having problems with their tr's getting stuck. If I'm in battle it is like I get stuck in terrain but there is nothing there. It is almost like being in an invisable box and I have to have GM unstick me. This is a problem because GM will not help as long as I'm in battle. This issue makes my TR almost un-playable and I'm not the only one, all tr's in my guild have the same problem.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Are you fighting Yuan Ti when this happens? There is a longstanding bug caused by the Fear effect some YT create. It can affect anyone but is especially bad on TR and GWF.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    If you get it by the Yuan Ti fear, there is a chance you will get tethered (don't know any other way to describe it) to the spot. You can try to move or dodge out, but you always get dragged back to that spot. Sucks when this happens in the Fane boss fight as it pretty much means a wipe if you are soloing it. This bug has pretty much been around since the early days of Chult.

Doing a "change character" and switch back usually clears the effect.
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    If it has been around that long then why has it not been fixed. This is an issue that makes playing it almost impossiable. Have the deves or Julia been notified so they know it is an issue. With some of the changes coming that are upsetting everyone maybe fixing things could help.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll bring this up to the team.
  • tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Had this problem yesterday, whilst farming mind whisperer lures. Doing a circuit of Yuan Ti it ocurred at least 7 times in about an hour long session, it's as though you suddenly get caged in a little glass box and if you manage to fight your way out, you are rubber banded right back! What's worse is if you have been farming for lure drop character and he appears, just as you get boxed again, up comes John Doe from nowhere, finishes your kill and maybe trots off with what might have been a lure reward for you. Extremely frustrating. Sincerely hope a fix is in the pipeline a.s.a.p.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    This happens to me in the final fight of house of croc on my GWF all the time, not only a TR issue, in fact I don't get it on my TR.
  • inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Ive had it happen. It seems to be connected to the TRs duelest flurry at will. Ive changed out this at will out and it dosent happen anymore.