test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Allow companion upgrade tokens to be account shared like tarmalune bars

ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
I, like many players I've talked to, have hundreds of companion tokens scattered across alts, many of which from before having upgraded companions meant anything thus the tokens were mostly useless to me then.

However now that having companions upgraded is important on multiple layers, I feel that a great QoL improvement would be to allow companion upgrade tokens to be account shared in exactly the same way that tarmalune bars are. If there was a "shared companion token" slot on the bank tab right underneath the "Shared Trade Bars" area that would be amazing.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.
On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I like this idea. I still need to upgrade one companion on my main, so I have a need for tokens there, but once that is done, I would need to open all companion packs on a different alt, just to make sure I fon't get any "unwanted" tokens on my main.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Can't think of anyone who would disagree with this request. It would also be nice if companion chests will still be obtainable from the future lockboxes.
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    I fully love this idea, as I have tokens on multiple alts, that I no longer play actively, that I would love to consolidate onto my main.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

va8Ru.gif
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This would be a really great quality of life improvement.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Totally agree, QOLI, in the words of captain pickard, Make It So.
  • intothegrooveintothegroove Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    agreed, i often wondered why it wasn't a/c shared. would be a welcome change
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    i Totally agree with you 100% on the post
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    Yes! Please!
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Yes please, I got bored of great weapon fighter and now I'm trickster rogue and would love to have the 150 tokens from the old character to the character I have used for the past year and a half.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Ask and you shall receive! This change is going live with Mod 14! :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Yasssss!
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    ...now I'm seeing Julia as a sith lord...or a Red Wizard...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    @nitocris83 any chance we get a quidditch cup pvp map on halloween event we want to try out our wizards broomsticks B)
  • tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Yay! I've lost count of how many times I suggested shareable slot for companion tokens in the past, which never seemed to get any likes or responses to in the thread, but hey, I can live with being overlooked now it's finally going to happen. Good for you Julia for making it so.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

kreatyve said:

Yasssss!
    Dramatic reenactment

Setting: Live Production Meeting
    Me: "there's been a suggestion to make companion upgrade tokens shared"
    Dev: "DONE!"
    Me: "This pleases me"
    You are the man, ma'am!
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User

kreatyve said:

Yasssss!
    Dramatic reenactment

Setting: Live Production Meeting
    Me: "there's been a suggestion to make companion upgrade tokens shared"
    Dev: "DONE!"
    Me: "This pleases me"
    HUZZAH!!!!!!

This is almost as good as getting the the enchantment visuals to turn off ;)