test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC]Tyrant Weapon Set Bugged badly

reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
@nitocris83

I equipped Tyrant Weapon Set on my character and .... what to see.
First bug is similar to recently fixed Pilgrim Weapon Set, locks you in combat... This bug i think is like immortal zombie for the devs. Please fix it as soon as possible, just cut the zombie head :) The VIDEO for the devs

The other bug I found is *cough* you are stacking the Tyrant set bonus (Tyrannical Charge), even if you use a single piece ... either Main Hand, or Offhand. Here some videos for filling devs' head scratching time:
Main Hand only

Offhand only

Comments

• Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    My pilgrim-bearing CW often gets the combat animation immediately upon logging in. I'm not sure if he's actually in combat because I can generally fix it by dodging once, but I'll watch more closely next time I'm in. He does have the Paranoid Delusion summoned, which mirrors the combat animation. Not sure if that's a cause or coincidence. Three other toons also have the pilgrim weapons and I never see the issue on them. None of them have the Paranoid Delusion companion.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    It's for the Tyrant set, there are 3 videos linked. It's easy to see what I'm talking about.
    Anyway, I have pilgrim set on 2 of my character, one is using paranoid delusion, but no problems with it.
    It's easy to see if you're in combat, your mount icon goes grey, or shows the mount power to cast.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Confirmed that I'm not actually in combat, just have an unusual animation.

I walk with that animation, but can fix it with a dodge. Different issue than you are experiencing.

Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'm escalating these issues to the team. Thanks for the videos!