test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crash today gone tomorrow

estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
I read the patch notes for todays patch and it states that you have fixed some of the issues with crashing. Since the patch I have gotten not responding to server 47 times and disconnected. The issue is not with my internet provider but with the game as I called them and that was there answer after running test on my internet connection.
Please fix this because the game is unplayable in this state.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @estasia1. Is this still happening as of today, April 16?
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    Yes it is along with getting booted and massive lag.
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Hello,

Sorry for the late response. It is happening as I am typing to you on 4/17/2018, it has not stopped and it is getting really sad that you have loyal players but we are unable to play do to server not responding, disconnects and other related issues.
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    When it comes to these stupid disconnects, I feel like a yoyo. I never fell like a yoyo on other games, maybe I should stick to playing them. Don't know
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    So....To update the situation. Last night/early this morning, I went through several epics, all current areas and all had at least 1 server not responding; all had lag between power being activated and displayed hit, but it was worse in Sharandar and BHE in Omu where I haven't seen rubberbanding in the game like that in years; got disconnected several times also through the course of the night. Tonight I hit the play button on the launcher and an immediate crash. NOT my internet, PC, or graphics card. This started happening for me after the patch that was supposed to fix crash issues. It wasn't listed in the patch notes, but might there be some ninja fix in there?
  • nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Yep. I'm getting too, all within the last hour. I can't stay connected and I'm rubber banding constantly.
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW