test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Movie

babyg#8741 babyg Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello people i play the game long time and this game is good and i think that will be great if have some movie. I am read the books and i really like all of them so maybe i am not alone. Have fun :)

Comments

• Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    i not mean that movie i mean a history of neverwinter like that from where come Bruenor or Katti Bree or Regis... and more if you are read the books maybe you will know what i mean about movie. Scenarios by R. Salvatore that i mean
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Character/Origin movies beyond basic D&D settings would probably still only cater to a small population so it's likely not something movie studios want to invest in. I mean, we're just now getting a Han Solo movie, a character of a popular franchise introduced in 1977.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    And it wasn't untilThe Fellowship of the Ring was released that fantasy was embraced by the general population as an acceptable genre. Before that they were always B-list or lower movies.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options

Character/Origin movies beyond basic D&D settings would probably still only cater to a small population so it's likely not something movie studios want to invest in. I mean, we're just now getting a Han Solo movie, a character of a popular franchise introduced in 1977.

yeah that is true but after Star Wars the fantasy genre is more popular i know many people who will watching movie like this and when i see how many people playing the game i am sure they will watching movie too, but will see maybe one day that will happen :)
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    A well done Dark Elf Trilogy could go toe to toe with anything Disney is putting out now
  • Options

A well done Dark Elf Trilogy could go toe to toe with anything Disney is putting out now

you are right :)