test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Icespire Peak - The Icy Guardian Quest

Hello,

I completed the "The Icy Guardian" quest many moons ago and it is still not showing as completed in my campaign menu. I know that I have completed it a long time ago but I have ignored that it is not showing as completed in my campaign menu as I thought it would have been a glitch and be fixed with updates.

I have gone to Icespire Peak.
I have gone to the quest giver Erren Rockstrider but the quest is not showing when I enter into her screen.
I have also gone all over the relevant map area and there is no steps showing as needing to be completed.

Please look into why this is not showing as completed.

Details below -

Console - Xbox one
Gamertag - MightySpire
Character - Great Weapon Fighter

If you need further information, please request, I can't replicate the issue as it will not let me replicate it.

Thanks

Geoff

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @mightyspire#6343 ! Have you submitted a ticket to support for this?
  • Options
    mightyspire#6343 mightyspire Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Hi, Yep I did but they gave me the bug report forum to go to instead, that's why I posted this, here is their answer from the ticket -

Ticket Reference # 180208-000169

Moderator removed ticket details.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anything is being done about this issue yet?

Thanks again

Geoff
  • Options
    Hi guys,

This has now finally been completed, I realized today that they quest was available to me, perhaps putting up here that it is reset would have helped me complete it sooner but anyway I appreciate the effort put in to solve this for me.

Cheers

Geoff (MightySpire)