test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pilgrim Weapons

gongaliciusgongalicius Member Posts: 6 Arc User
So I came back to the game and since all the new weapons need a lot of campaign'ing I decided to buy the box with Pilgrim weapons from the auction house. I bought both, main and off hand.
The set gives a kind of a buff that whenever you enter in combat you gain 1% power or so. And this is COMPLETELY bugged. It gives the power yea, but you never get out of combat! It's like, if you wanna kill a group of mobs, mount and go kill other group of mobs, cause the set thing is always popping in and you cant mount while in combat (combat that doesnt even exst!).
I noticed this right when I bought the weapons and was testing on dummys, but what reallt pissed me off was in Well of Dragons in dragon runs. Where you just kill - mount run - kill - mount run - kill - .... i gotta do all 5 dragons (or more) and run the whole map without being able to mount!!

Please, I dont know if this is a known bug but fix it as soon as possible! I wasted so much AD for a pair of bugged weapons -.-

Comments

• Options
    gongaliciusgongalicius Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    And of course, mouting isnt the only problem!
    Everything you wanna do that needs to be off combat, you cant! Not even summon your pet if it gets lost!
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been reported to the team :)
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    What weapon enchantment do you have?
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    valnoledvalnoled Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    i have the same problem with Pilgrim set. With Feytouched enchantment in it
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I have a feytouched enchantment, guild mate has a plaguefire. We both experience the same thing as the OP both together and while soloing.I have a suspicion it's related to the set bonus reseting once we kill an enemy and is registering whatever is nearby. Once I am far away from any mob am I finally able to get out of combat.
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    Same here, with Pilgrim set and Dread Enchantment. Also, this does NOT happen to me (so far) in instanced quests (patrol quests, tomb quests).
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    See the same thing on 3 toons--lightning, terror, frost. It's a little annoying, but I appreciate the refresh on procs....
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Dread, Vorpal, Lightning, Feytouched, Plague Fire, Bronzewood
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    litaaers said:

Same here, with Pilgrim set and Dread Enchantment. Also, this does NOT happen to me (so far) in instanced quests (patrol quests, tomb quests).

I have feytouched and lightning enchantments and it happens with both. For me it also does happen in instanced maps like patrols.
  • Options
    Can add Terror to my list of enchants, so the only common denominator is the weapon set. And map doesn't matter. Happens everywhere until there is nothing even relatively close to kill.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    ...and if you take your WE out?
  • Options
    Is that even possible while you're flagged for combat?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    greywynd said:

Is that even possible while you're flagged for combat?

I think they mean 'if you start combat w/o a weapon enchant'.

I'll check that now.
  • Options
    sykatrixsykatrix Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Add Plaguefire and Lifedrinker to the list of enchantments
  • Options
    dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    It is not the enchants causing it. It bugs out with no enchants in it.
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • Options
    mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    This weapon is an extremely annoying thing. I spent 7,5k zen on this HAMSTER. Two weeks have passed. Fix it at last.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • Options
    tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    I got the set from the expedition pack and I upgraded the weapons to epic just to find out that they were bugged :( . This is so annoying that i have been forced to get back to my old weaker weapon set. I hope this will be soon solved.
  • Options
    Three days have passed since this was posted. Do you have any posts that show the issue on launch day? That would be two weeks.

Either test and contribute, or wait for the fix.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I have this HAMSTER Pilgrim Weapon from the day it was released. And it behaved the same from the beginning. This is particularly annoying for CW. Here's from bug report (March 2):

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13022012

I think we wait long enough?
  • Options
    Here, as seen in the picture from two weeks ago, weapon bug that prevents interacting with objects and quest items. Without companion, enemies are away.

• Options
    demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I have two toons with primal weapons, no issue. My OP and my DC have the pilgrim set and questing is painful. Sorry Dev's nobody can tell me that you thoroughly tested theses weapons before, since this bug is so obvious. Some of these underground areas have treasure maps - I can only get the chest out, if I kill the complete room, even the monsters in the opposite corner put me in combat.
    I tested it, switching back to relic and stronghold 2 set - no issues.
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    mushellka said:

Here, as seen in the picture from two weeks ago, weapon bug that prevents interacting with objects and quest items. Without companion, enemies are away.

Enemies are not away, I can see them in the corner. You don't need a pet to have the Pilgrim set weapons bugged.

I've noticed a ninja fix perhaps as there is no more the notification of the Pilgrim set jumpstarting at each second.

Now what jumpstarts is my Ring of Sudden precission due to the Pilgrim set bonus which reflects on healing and overhealing.

Looks like the problem's far more complex than it originally seemed as it jumpstarts a series of effects as long as the healing procedure takes place AND as long as there are enemies nearby even without a pet. Rather curious behavior and I'm more amazed that it exists and is so complicated.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    Enemies are far enough not to cause aggro. In the opposite corner of the room. I haven't companion, because then there was a suspicion that this pet causes a weapon bug. I tested Pilgrim set in various conditions and different maps.
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I walked half the map without losing aggro. Slash kill me did the trick. Got the set (legendary) on two chars.

Either they fix it or they give us an exchange vendor, like with the Lostmouth set. You cant release a broken item, make ppl spent Zen and RP on it and lean back, hoping, that the shitstorm will blow over.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    You know they will fix it. They don't want people unhappy with it.
  • Options
    aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    From patch notes from tomorrow's patch:

Combat and Powers
    General
    Pilgrim Weapons no longer repeatedly bring the player into combat.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10838764
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was resolved with most recent update so closing this thread :)
This discussion has been closed.