test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Areas won't load

2»

Comments

• bodeez#8664 bodeez Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Also this looks like it depends on where you are teleporting to, on my main I have at the top right Patching 7 files, 0 bytes/sec, on my alt it states patching 5 files, 0 bytes/sec After about 5 minutes the game restarts.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2018

Also this looks like it depends on where you are teleporting to, on my main I have at the top right Patching 7 files, 0 bytes/sec, on my alt it states patching 5 files, 0 bytes/sec After about 5 minutes the game restarts.

Please post in this thread, not the other thread that I keep moving your comments from, @bodeez#8664
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • stratexstratex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having zone load issues in Champions also.
  • kai#1230 kai Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Got stuck in limbo in random queue for Tiamat. It was unresponsive for about 5 mins. Had to close the client eventually.
  • konamerekonamere Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Its not just since last night. Its been happening to me since last patch (Thursday). Usually once or twice a day and I'd say less than 5 minute wait each time until about 1:00 A.M. EST today when loading House of Croc took so long I got the "you have been idle" message but short enough to remain logged in.

I did a force verify after the first one on Thursday and I still get the slow zone loads.
  • viodragon55viodragon55 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Started having loading into game issues today myself. The game typically has no issues with game play. Be nice to be informed on when this new issue will be fixed.
  • bodeez#8664 bodeez Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Created a new character and unable to get into the new zone as well. Going to take a break for an hour or so and check back. I also submitted a ticket. Thank you kreatyve for getting ahold of someone.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    A character of mine that was stuck last night is now working. Please share if you are still stuck.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • dagmurdagmur Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I am in Germany and stuck with two chars right now. The usual "xx files are patching" showed up and that was it. That's now for about 2 hours.
  • michson97#5902 michson97 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello guys , dont know whats going on , i cant get in to game ...game just freezes at NEVERWINTER loading screen (patching in top left corner) pls help asap.
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Just checked by trying to get my HR into Kessel's Retreat again. Hung just below 50% while loading patches. Visiting a freind shortly, so no more testing on this PC for a while.
    I did a tracert. It's 177 ms to Neverwinter from Germany. That's not good but not bad either. The Zones are just not loading.
  • rzanirzani Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue since 9am EST.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    To everyone in this thread.

The only solution I can offer is to turn On Demand Patching off - you'll find it under Options on the launcher - restart the launcher and patch the whole game. Yes it's about 7MB patch, at least that was what mine was, and that takes a while, but until this is fixed Cryptic side this is the only fix I've found that works.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • legdarea#6741 legdarea Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have now two characters I can't seem to load in any zones with ... this is insane when you can't even load into Protectors Enclave! This last time ...it's been 45 min and i'm still not loaded into the Chasm!!! WTH
    ilithyn said:

To everyone in this thread.

The only solution I can offer is to turn On Demand Patching off - you'll find it under Options on the launcher - restart the launcher and patch the whole game. Yes it's about 7MB patch, at least that was what mine was, and that takes a while, but until this is fixed Cryptic side this is the only fix I've found that works.

It's 9 + GB to me, means since we are having issues, it will take a while. But thank you. Let's pray to some of the gods of Neverwinter, it might help.

• badman244badman244 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Too Much Lagg!! Can't hardly play the game i lag in Tomb Of The Nine Gods and everywhere!!!!!.
  • mattemen36mattemen36 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I am unable to load my character. Basically the loading bar at the bottom of the screen loads to 90% and then freezes. The upper-left hand of my screen that says, "Patching", where it shows the little radial symbol that shows the progress of the patching halts completely as well.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This issue should be resolved now. Please let us know in this thread if this is not the case. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • eisenfabrikeisenfabrik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    had the same problem with two chars. updated my graphic driver and now it seems to work again. Not sure if this is the solution ... would be to easy :)
  • mattemen36mattemen36 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    ^ It has nothing to do with your graphics card's driver. It is their end 100%
    Problem solved, ,my both Chars could log in again. Thank you.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    I am good too. Thx.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Looks like the issue's resolved across the board.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
This discussion has been closed.