test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

laim Leadership button

I have the Claim Leadership button, but every time I click it nothing happens. No error or confirmation. This is happening on PS/4. Is this a known issue? Is there a work-around?
BFG Commander@L84workX2

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    The button should promote you to rank 7 in your guild. It comes up when the guild leader goes awol for 30 days or more. No other ideas unless the rank 7 became active again and that confused the programing and making your button unnecessary
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    We changed the setting from 30 days to 60 days after the hurricane in Puerto Rico, to give guild leaders who were affected a longer chance to reply without worrying about losing their guild. The UI expects it to be 30 days. So your guild leader had been offline for more than 30 days but less than 60 days. At 60 days it should work when you choose it.
  • Options
    lordavoidwork#6951 lordavoidwork Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Something must have been done. It worked last night right away when trying. Thanks for checking it out!
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @miasmat will you be changing it back to 30 days or leave it at 60?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    It was @nitocris83 's request. I'll let her decide when we put it back.
  • Options
    mrsheep#8721 mrsheep Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    dev-san I have been trying to play the game since yesterday but it keep on crashing when I press play and I just started playing 3 days ago, yep so if started to crash right after the last *update*, so can I get a response if possible

(P.S)I'm using a pc
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

dev-san I have been trying to play the game since yesterday but it keep on crashing when I press play and I just started playing 3 days ago, yep so if started to crash right after the last *update*, so can I get a response if possible

(P.S)I'm using a pc

Not really the thread for that... but make sure your graphics drivers are all up to date. Also, verify your email address for your forum account to get around those New User restrictions so you can make a proper thread on this issue in the Peer to Peer tech support thread. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mrsheep#8721 mrsheep Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I've already done that