test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Periapt of Everfrost Resistance

When SKT dropped I was running my TR as my second character, I did the first few quest lines, got fed up with the migraine and left it well alone.
Now I need the periapt of Everfrost Resist to access Random Epic Dungeons, but I already ran the unlock quest before the periapt was introduced and have no idea where to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    You have to have lonelywood unlocked and complete the Shrine of Mielikki the first time. If you had that previously, it was mailed to you from Duvessa Shane.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    The requirements to get this were to complete Bryn Shandar quest 'Secrets of the Cocoon'. If you had done that already it was mailed to you back when they made the change.

If you had not already done this quest and used the completion token for Storm King's, you can collect the item by taking the quest, entering and saying hi to the NPC in the quest.

I am not sure if you can collect it again if you misplaced the email. I would check the NPC's in BS either way, hopefully it is there for you.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I'll have to check.
    I completed SKT on one character, and they got the email, my HR ran the quest up to Cocoon and got it that way and one character I bought SKT completion and still had to run Cocoon... I'm pretty sure I didn't get it in the mail on my TR.

Hope I don't have to run through to bloody Lonelywood... Think I'd rather live without Epic Random Queues than have to play SKT again.