Install Arc
Options

Draconic Brotherhood /Escape the Ordinary recruiting both GH 20

2»

Comments

• Options
    draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Gh18 building has commenced. We continue to work hard to upgrade and maintain an active guild with daily dragon runs as well as other dungeon runs. Our alliance remains strong and active. If you are in an inactive guild it's time to join an active player group, give us a try. All we ask is activity and fair play.
    Post edited by draco16#8040 on
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    Im a 2.8 sw looking to join a guild. The guild im in doest run dragons but once a week. Im looking for progression and an active community. Ive only been playing since the beginning of Oct but im here to stay. Im loyal and participate in everything needed.
  • Options
    Hi prince contact me after 6pm est at any toon below and I will be happy to discuss membership.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    gorgan433gorgan433 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    hey hows it going? i am looking for a guild just hit lvl 70 still kinda new to the game when i know more of what i am doing i will contribute to the guild as much as i can my GT is Demonspike433 if u wanna get in touch with me
  • Options
    The ask for your interest gorgan433. Feel free to contact me at any toon below @alexgrad05. I hope you can join our family of players soon.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    We have started construction of our GH 19 structure and also upgrading of the production and boon structures. We are still seeking serious lvl 70 players that active and want to help us complete the last steps as we reach GH 20. Don't settle for an inactive group when you can be part of a guild/alliance that conducts almost daily dragons runs, epi demi runs, CN runs, as well as weekly WOD and Tiamat runs. Leave the drama behind and come to play the game with our group. Contact me at any toon below

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    We have completed our GH 19 build as well as 11 out of the 12 structures needed for GH 20. We still seek dedicated mature players to join us in the adventures of never winter. Contact me or any of my officers for further information. Don't settle for an inactive guild, join the Draconic Brotherhood today !

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    As we begin our GH 20 build, we are looking for active guild to join our eviscerate alliance as gauntlet guilds. We are a drama free player centered alliance where you can better you character and find like minded active players. Feel free to contact me if your guild is interested in being a great alliance with Evicerate.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Congrats on Starting GH20 ! You guys have done an amazing job progressing your GH.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    With the completion of our GH 20 building we continue to round out the last buildings and also build up our professional players for end game content such as FBI. If you are looking for an active drama free group of players contact me or any of our members for a conversation on requirements and an invitation to our guild. Don't settle for inactive guilds or revolving door alliances , join a guild that was built by the members and that won't be sold out. Our leadership has built the guild from rank 1 to 20 and we are not selling out our members! Join the Draconic Brotherhood today.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    The Draconic Brotherhood is inviting end game interested players to join our guild. We have maxed out 3 boon plots as well as being members of an active alliance that currently has 3 guild hall 20's and that will soon have 5 guild hall 20's in our alliance. We seek players that are interested in end game content such as FBI and the soon to open new dungeon. We are a stable group of players and we hope to attract other like minded players to help us to grow and be able to regularly run end game content. Minimum requirements are 18yo, microphone, and an IL of at least 2.5. We run dungeons with all guildies and we are looking to build additional teams to constantly run content. Contact me at @alexgrad05 or any toon below. Thanks

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    exofunk#3083 exofunk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi guys just wondering if your still recruiting? I have a DC I lvl 2250 and I'm tired of being in a guild with no progression all the time and was wondering if I can team up with you guys?
  • Options
    v1p3r#2825 v1p3r Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hey guys I have a 2k il GF , I have only played the game for a week but i am seeking a guild to go further into the end game I am 34 male from England and I am active most of the day , I haven't played neverwinter long but I have a background of mmos for the last 15 years , add me on Xbox rG v1p3r1 and I'll be happy to answer any questions .
  • Options
    Draconic Brotherhood continues to look for active players who have access to Msva and other end game content and that are looking for likeminded players to run the content in an organized and fun manner. We prefer active players and not elitist players. This is a game and we want to have fun and progress in a drama free environment . Contact me if we meet your gaming needs.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    Draconic brotherhood continues to recruit active players that want to participate in end game content such as FBI and MSVA. We have increased our item level requirement to 3 K IL and we continue to have no buy in for new members into our guild. We are in the Eviscerate alliance with 4 GH 20 and 1 GH 19. We have players online all the time and we are a friendly chatty guild that likes to have fun in the game and also to focus on end game content. Only influence runs required and weekly check ins. Don't settle for an inactive guild join Draconic brotherhood today!

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    Hello players, with the future expansions planned for strongholds the time is now to become part of an active guild that will be leading in the upgrades and in the new content. We are a mature PVE guild that plans to be in the forefront of the game and we are looking for a few members to complete our roster and be ready for the upcoming changes. Contact me in game if you are interested in being with the leaders as the game progresses forward.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hello players, we have a few spots in our roster for tanks and support players interested in daily end game content. We require 3.2k IL so that you can run MSVA with us . We are a drama free guild interested in enjoying the game, making new friends and excelling at end game content. We retain our explorers guild for avid crafters that will be interested in the new master crafted armor. If you are interested contact me in game.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    We continue to have a few spots left in our roster for DC, op, gf, support players that will like to participate in end game content including multiple weekly Msva groups, daily FBI groups, and river district runs. We also will be strongly working on mastercrafting support with our explorer guild boon. Please contact me at any toon below for further information. Our alliance has 5 gh 20's and we have a large amount of content available for interested players. Don't wait, we only have a few spots left in our roster.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    The Draconic Brotherhood continues to welcome new members that are end gamed focused to join us for end game runs into msp and t9g. We offer an active guild and alliance with player centered focus. Contact me at any toon below if you are interested, we have maxed out boons to offer that include hit points, life steal , power, ap, mount and defense. Don't settle for an inactive guild or alliance, join DBH today!

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    We have multiple spots available at both DBH and our sister guild Escape the Ordinary. Please contact me if interested. Don't settle for an inactive guild!!

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    With mod 12b we are looking for additional players that are active and will like to engage in various content including t9g. We are a friendly set of guilds offering max boons. Contact me at any toon below if interested.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    mountainbkr#5566 mountainbkr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hey there. Myself and 2 co-workers are looking for a guild and are wondering if either of your guilds are still accepting new members? We're all 40-ish veteran MMO'ers and are looking to do higher level end-game content, help others, and just have a drama-free good time in NW. We play consistently 4-5 nights a week, real life permitting. All our chars are 70s with gear scores ranging from 8500 to 9500.

Feel free to msg me here or in game/xbox live.
    GTag: Mountainbkr
    Dev Cler: Averice
    T Rog: Zuri Urthander

Thx!
  • Options
    Our guilds continue to welcome active players into our alliance. We do content raging from dragon flights to t9, we have a community of streamers and active players in our guilds that completes content. We don't set up unrealistic expectations for players but instead instruct them how to be successful. We have mastercrafting structures that kept up in our guilds. Contact me or any of our officers if you are interested.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    We continue to welcome new guild members into our Gh20, we offer an active alliance, all the masterwork vendors in our guilds and experienced players to give you build advice. All we ask is that you play, form groups in the guild and alliance and be open to making new friends in chats.

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    d3n14ld3n14l Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    hello Draco, I don't see a signature, so i don't know which toon to message, I will be on after 5pm CST today

IGN: Melgondis
    Gamer tag: BLADESofJUSTICE
  • Options
    genralwiggingenralwiggin Member Posts: 2 New User
    Do you guys still have room for two more. A friend and I are looking for guild. We play a Cleric, and a Hunter Ranger. We are both over lvl 70, I (Cleric) have IL 8,885, he (Hunter Ranger) has IL 8,040.
    CLERIC
    IGN: Iados FiendLine
    GT: DyZ Fox
    HUNTER RANGER
    IGN: Efriet
    GT: The Keen Panda
  • Options
    We have room for you, contact me in game at any toon below . Will be in game in 5 hrs

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    glarbac#7250 glarbac Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey me and two buddies of mine are looking to get back into the grind. We have some exp but starting out some new players and looking to join your clan.

GT: Glarbac, x Overhaul, Cheerioo

Thank you and appreciate it.