test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck and at a loss

I have not been able to find dailies to do other than the neverdeath cultist quests. I try to look up foundry quests or jobs as the harpers continually suggest but nothing shows up when I go to look. Is this a bug is there something I need to accomplish first help I would be eternally grateful.

Comments

• cortzeecortzee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Foundry hasn't been working for years if i remember right
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,492 Arc User
    Dailies are connected to the campaigns. Have you done all campaigns? Even completed campaigns have their dailies active, there should be NO shortage of daily quests.
  • preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    To get help, you will need to tell us more about where you are in your campaigns or what level you are and what you last completed if still leveling up

My guess is you are at the beginning of the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign, so you should hit Ctrl ] and open that up and see what's next... if that's where you are, you should also talk to the Harper in PE
  • sw1tchstarsw1tchstar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I THINK i understand what you're talking about, if you're referring to the TOD campaign. I had a huge problem with like where the heck is the quest (yeah quest log is a mess, i have like a bajillion active quests), I am pretty sure that you probably have the common cause already, BUT, you probably have not completed the secondary quest that goes along with it. The quest is for some stupid reason, in the WOD section, and the secondary quest is also, but its usually actually located in: Ebon/Icespire/etc, ya know the questing areas that have the dragons with the timers. You have to complete all the quests/tasks it says in the common cause quest in order to complete it.
    sometimes you just have to read the little instruction thingy and take a guess on where you're supposed to go, and also sometimes the little flag pops up in the wrong zone as well. It's dumb.
    For weeklies, you probably have one that is called "defeating dragons" sitting there in your quest log, just defeat any of those questing area dragons. It's really quite idiotic how it's set up and lacking user friendly intuitive progression. I gave up for a long time. 2 years playing and i have yet to actually finish the TOD campaign on any character for that reason. I finally figured it out just a few weeks ago because i got determined to actually complete it lol.
    I think a little clearer instructions for ALL the campaigns would be helpful for those who havent been playing it for years. When RD came out i was like doing nonsense for a week because i didnt realize i had to complete the two parts in order to complete the daily.
    Oh and opening up the map, looking at your open quests on the right side, clicking on the quest that you want to do will often help you narrow down where you are supposed to go, if that makes any sense.
    Usually maps+quest logs+ reading objectives thoroughly + a little clairvoyance dusted in there, you should be able to figure it out :)