test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When will "blue" gear be put in for conversion to RP points like green?

matthattrmatthattr Member Posts: 84 Arc User
Purple gear (mostly) can be salvaged for AD. Green gear was, under the old RP system and is in the new RP system convertable to RP. But Blue gear is in limbo, it was under the old system convertable into gear for RP point, currently not so. You can only AH it (since RQ the market has dropped out of blue gear), trash it into the stronghold box or vendor it for gold (pathetic waste IMO).

If the market is going to remain bottomed out for blues, I would rather RP it, by the law of supply and demand if it's made RPable the market should go up.

So any time frame when the new RP system will get fixed all the way so blues are factored in?

Oh and low level enchants/runes as well and for that matter event driven enchants/runes? (savage/brutal/draconic etc)?

Comments

• Options
    mattsacremattsacre Member Posts: 330 Arc User
    Nothing? guess I'll check back in another 2 weeks.....
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    They have discussed this on another thread, but for some reason I can't find it this morning (Brain not working yet). But they did say they were discussing the subject but were not sure what actions were going to be taken.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Blue gear that can't be salvaged for AD will added to the refining system POSSIBLY in the next patch... it is currently listed over in the test threads
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    It is listed on the Preview patch notes from Friday. Presumably it was to go live last week but there has been some illness in the studio and there was no patch. So as said above, probably Thursday.
    Post edited by pitshade on
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    edited December 2017

( Wed 13 Dec 2017) Rare (blue) quality equipment that is not salvageable for Astral Diamonds can now be converted to Refinement Points.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10749654-patch-notes:-version:-nw.90.20171107g.7

Yay!

DD~
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    dionchi said:

( Wed 13 Dec 2017) Rare (blue) quality equipment that is not salvageable for Astral Diamonds can now be converted to Refinement Points.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10749654-patch-notes:-version:-nw.90.20171107g.7

Yay!

Goodness @dionchi. You're really putting out these fires. Is this the second or third forum post on the same subject?
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Just the second, since there are three on the same subject, I did accidently omit one :|
    DD~
  • Options
    I was very happy to see this on the list. Well done.
  • Options
    Woot! \o/
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User

I am not because it is "eating" my blue transmutes. I need to spend time to take the blue out.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You can protect them by storing in the bank, IF there is enough space.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options

I am not because it is "eating" my blue transmutes. I need to spend time to take the blue out.
    Or just quit hitting the "convert all" button and select the things you want to be converted -vs- the things you don't want to be converted...

Same situation as the players who had artifacts in their inventory and hit the "convert all" button when the conversion option on the bags were first introduced.
    DD~
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Before you hit "convert all" actually look! at what is converting...if something is there you don't want to convert. double click its icon and it will go back into inventory and not convert when you do hit that convert all button.

But yeh, I know it's hard to take 4 seconds to look and then double click...it's far easier to go on forum and grouse to the dev's about it......
  • Options

I have not had this happen because I learned with the green stuff that I just do not use the "convert all". I just can't.

• Options
    You could always of course go old fashioned..and right click, select item convert.......but then that takes longer than 4 sec. :)
This discussion has been closed.