test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sleeping Dragon Bridge Tutorial Bug with NPC Enemies and winding up in Protector's Enclave

kaylin1987kaylin1987 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So the gate was closed in my instance of Sleeping Dragon Bridge. I tried logging out, and doing unstuck, along with killing myself.

Then I tried changing instances through GM Help and wound up in protector's Enclave. I can't complete the beginning tutorial quest with this character. I was able to level doing missions, and skirmishes but still cant enable the beginning quest.

This also keeps me locked out of using my vip on this toon due to not completing the quest nor finishing great deeds due to not finishing the quest line for the reward.

Please help me resolve this so I do not need to remake this toon since i spent a while creating and thinking of her details.

As for the steps I was able to reproduce them on a Guardian Fighter which happens as the following in steps and in the video I have linked below.

1) Create a toon any toon
2) Get to the bridge with the Harbinger
3) run past the enemies and jump on the burning Ballista leaning more towards the end of the bridge.
4) Wilfred or the npcs or both wind up outside the bridge and trapped off the map at the bottom and pop up at times.
5) since the enemies dont all die the mission wont proceed. Tried hitting the esc button, then went to gm help saying stuck and defeat me.
6) Went back to try and resolve but to no avail. Hit escape again then gm help then stuck, quest progression, either aboard quest or change instance if its available.
7) You are now in protector's enclave with no access to vip status due to not being able to warp back to finish the beginning Sleeping Dragon Quest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozh8fxoo6tM

Comments

• Options
    scotrekscotrek Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    same problem game master are a joke........... no help
  • Options
    chaifoxchaifox Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same and still no luck, looks like this character is toast
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Reporting it to the team!
  • Options
    durnedelf#6943 durnedelf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem here. Cant do anything but run around the enclave. tried to talk to everyone in the enclave. only the bound wizard idiot says anything... except for the dumb guard who says i can't approach lord nevermornon