What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Report System Abusers

2»

Comments

• Options
    reign#8741 reign Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    posting every 30 seconds is not spam, in an MMO i can post every time my msg is clear from chat box because there is 50 other ppl postihg as well, so me posting once per chat box is fair nd not spam, why would i wait 15minutes to repost? new ppl are coming. In and out of the zone and as a seller im making sure my msg is being seen, 1 post per chat box is not spam even if i post every 10 seconds because alot of ppl post within those 10 seconds
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User

posting every 30 seconds is not spam, in an MMO i can post every time my msg is clear from chat box because there is 50 other ppl postihg as well, so me posting once per chat box is fair nd not spam, why would i wait 15minutes to repost? new ppl are coming. In and out of the zone and as a seller im making sure my msg is being seen, 1 post per chat box is not spam even if i post every 10 seconds because alot of ppl post within those 10 seconds

Technically speaking, there are separate channels for Trade and Looking for group. If you post in a wrong channel (such as Zone) once in a while most people would ignore it. If instead you keep competing with “50 other ppl posting as well” then you are spamming, and may get reported as such. Or, perhaps, you have a different definition of spamming?
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    theres a difference between spamming and posting once per chat screen, on the trade chat,spamming in an mmo chat, is posting same msg one after another filling the chat box with your post
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Yes, there is a difference, and since we don't what exactly you and others were doing we can't be sure who was right and who was wrong. If you have a suggestion of how to make a more reliable system to combat spam/scam behaviors - do share your thoughts. So far (among me and my guild mates) I haven't ran into a case of completely baseless player reporting. This is MMO as you said yourself, so it is mostly player driven and CSS cannot get into each argument and find who is right, so if certain group of people doesn't play well with you - c'est la vie - don't play with them. And if what you do with chat annoys other people - don't do that or get ready to be reported.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options

And if what you do with chat annoys other people - don't do that or get ready to be reported.

see thats a form of system abuse , i shouldnt have to worry bout ppl reporting me for flipping items
  • Options
    can we get a gamemaster to reply on this issue plz
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

?

They won't ever reply to this. The ToS exists as written for legal reasons, so they will only refer you to it, not clarify it. Just make sure you are using and not abusing the trade channel and you should be alright. Posting any trade in the other channels is where you will run into issues with reports.
  • Options
    i just got chat ban again nd i know im not abusing or spammihg, idk wats going on
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Were you using zone chat or just the trade channel?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    titiope#8875 titiope Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    if your ban again,you did something wrong.I never get ban for selling or buying so idk what you do but people hate that and report you
  • Options
    i got ban before my timer ran out i had 1 hr left silence nd hit me with 24 hrs out of nowhere
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closing this up as discussing specific in-game bans are a violation of our forum rules. If you are having issues with in-game chat bans, please contact Customer Support to have them investigate. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.