test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.90.20171009a.5

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10700414

Comments

• sorcha#9865 sorcha Member Posts: 32 Arc User

So there is no fix on the very silly Q system that you guys forced on us....I don't think anyone thought anything wrong with the old system....

Is there any ETA on when we can expect a fix for this......people are talking of leaving the game over this....

This is a major problem....
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited October 2017

So there is no fix on the very silly Q system that you guys forced on us....I don't think anyone thought anything wrong with the old system....

Is there any ETA on when we can expect a fix for this......people are talking of leaving the game over this....

This is a major problem....

Please explain the problem! You give 0 detail here!!

I'm enjoying the random queue so far! I would however like to see kessels and turen removed from the epic dungeon queue.

Patch notes are short and sweet! Keep it up guys!
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    10k isn't a hard level to get to once the 1st lot of major boon areas are done ie. DR ,Sharandar, EE Maze engine , IWD etc

The problem I see is that people that need to run and learn the dungeons with their guild for the cleric's daily quests can't do any epic dungeons like MC and VT , ELOL because some of the highest and hardest dungeons need to be unlocked.

if guilds can't get together with their new lvl 70 players and run through these dungeons for AD and shards of power then the whole guild /alliance thing we have been doing for the last few years is going to be thrown into chaos

no one wants to to do the dungeons for the consistently nothing much rewards without the added AD and a few mere mats to inch their guild hall to to the next level.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I have an alternative suggestion for the low IL at lvl 70 re skirmishes, reconfigure the system so it still allows entry, but only to those skirmishes available, it would mean a slower time to gain entry, but seems a reasonable solution in my view, and over time, 10k iL WILL be achieved, although of course it does constitute part of the natural grind in the game.
    just my thoughts
  • lurch#1403 lurch Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Im a new player, and I was just locked out of skirmishes at level 64.
    Apparently I need to complete the Sharandar campaign, and by the time I finish that, Ill be 70 and locked out due to low IL.
    What makes it worse is this conveniently timed double XP, which levels my character much faster than I want to because of this skirmish lock out. I can only assume that they timed it this way on purpose.

I dont see why new players should be screwed over like this.

Is the intention here to make players NOT want to level?

As for the patch notes, why were identify scrolls not fixed?

This discussion has been closed.